ADVERTISEMENT

Who Is Responsible? My Suspects

Albert C. Slater

Oct 19, 2017
Bayside, CA
As most of you know, MoSports has been, and appears to still be, getting hit with a major bot attack of drug dealers. I think all of us have been asking ourselves the question, 'Who is responsible for this nonsense!?' Well, I've gathered up some suspects that might be worth looking at.

This list is NOT in order of who I think is most guilty. My suspects are;
  1. Bosko - I think this one is obvious. We all pick on him. His wife allegedly left him. He mysteriously disappears every summer and would have the time to organize this attack. He also claims to have some shady connections with his booster club and business dealings.
  2. Rawmeat - Now you're probably wondering why I have a MoSports institution on my list. RawMeat_III posted, for the first time in a very long time, only a day or two before the attack. He has since gone suspiciously quiet again. He has had several usernames banned before, at seemingly no fault of his own. So he has motive.
  3. The old MoSports Mod Guy - I think his name was Bill Gunn? Many years ago, he attempted to create another MoSports site, that no one took to. Rivals seems to have deleted his life's work in one simple keystroke. So a massive bot attack would kill two birds with one stone! Get revenge on Rivals AND us for not following him to the poor man's MoSports.
  4. Rivals/Yahoo - Yes, the company behind this very site. Why? The source that drives every business decision. Money!! What a better way to force users to sign up for a paid subscription than flood their message boards? This would drive everyone to 'The Jungle'. The exclusive message board for paid members only. Thus not having to deal with the bots.
Thoughts? Who are your suspects?

As most of you know, MoSports has been, and appears to still be, getting hit with a major bot attack of drug dealers. I think all of us have been asking ourselves the question, 'Who is responsible for this nonsense!?' Well, I've gathered up some suspects that might be worth looking at.

1. Bosko - I think this one is obvious. We all pick on him. His wife allegedly left him. He mysteriously disappears every summer and would have the time to organize this attack. He also claims to have some shady connections with his booster club and business dealings.
  2. Rawmeat - Now you're probably wondering why I have a MoSports institution on my list. RawMeat_III posted, for the first time in a very long time, only a day or two before the attack. He has since gone suspiciously quiet again. He has had several usernames banned before, at seemingly no fault of his own. So he has motive.
  3. The old MoSports Mod Guy - I think his name was Bill Gunn? Many years ago, he attempted to create another MoSports site, that no one took to. Rivals seems to have deleted his life's work in one simple keystroke. So a massive bot attack would kill two birds with one stone! Get revenge on Rivals AND us for not following him to the poor man's MoSports.
  4. Rivals/Yahoo - Yes, the company behind this very site. Why? The source that drives every business decision. Money!! What a better way to force users to sign up for a paid subscription than flood their message boards? This would drive everyone to 'The Jungle'. The exclusive message board for paid members only. Thus not having to deal with the bots.
Rufus R. Jones.

Of the ones you listed I'd say #4 is THE suspect if they are not communicating with anyone (radio silence here)..............

Reactions: quadzilla200

Interesting list. All four of them have motive! My money is on #1 or #3.

1. Some one who couldn't accept J Kane's map as the only true map for Missouri.
2. A Kearney hot mom. Maybe a group of them.
3. I think we can cross Joey off the list. This is taking a toll for future names of his alternate accounts.
OOOOOOH LOVE IT. The B-F-E angle! Chaotic Fanatic or TadQueasy?????? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: J. Kane and HHSX2
3. I think we can cross Joey off the list. This is taking a toll for future names of his alternate accounts.
If it ended up being anyone from this town you all would see the Mushroom Cloud from anywhere in the great Show Me State!

Oh lord let it be number 2 on your list. I would mind a group of hot, Kearney moms.

Don't know about anyone else but I use MALWAREBYTES to protect all my devices. If anyone at Rivals is reading this just a little piece of advice.............

Looking into that, coincidence, as my ultra-busy in season work schedule permits..............most likely will post something this evening.

Looking into that, coincidence, as my ultra-busy in season work schedule permits..............most likely will post something this evening.
The parent "company" is a huge global consortium ergo finding a single person with interest in this is extremely unlikely. We just have to stay the course and ride this out building our huge ignore list along the way.

Interesting I spoke this morning with my Dad who thinks this 100 percent is someone upset with someone/this site who is involved with MO HSFB. Time will tell I suppose. I still tend toward the site being vulnerably attacked from elsewhere but have been wrong before. IF this is indeed what my Dad thinks I will sure as heck reward any intel.

• Wow
Reactions: shoot90draw
The parent "company" is a huge global consortium ergo finding a single person with interest in this is extremely unlikely. We just have to stay the course and ride this out building our huge ignore list along the way.

Interesting I spoke this morning with my Dad who thinks this 100 percent is someone upset with someone/this site who is involved with MO HSFB. Time will tell I suppose. I still tend toward the site being vulnerably attacked from elsewhere but have been wrong before. IF this is indeed what my Dad thinks I will sure as heck reward any intel.
But why hit some of the dead boards and ignore ones with traffic? Like the political crap board? Unless its someone who posts on the political crap board a lot!!! They wouldnt want to sully their forum!

But why hit some of the dead boards and ignore ones with traffic? Like the political crap board? Unless its someone who posts on the political crap board a lot!!! They wouldnt want to sully their forum!
Agree! Again thank goodness this is happening now not late next month. I cannot imagine anyone out there sustaining an attack that long.....................

One of these accounts following me this morning was the most suspicious thing ever. All I can tell anyone out there is if I am the target you are wasting your time and energy.

• Wow
Reactions: shoot90draw
Oh lord let it be number 2 on your list. I would mind a group of hot, Kearney moms.
missouri-5bfd8d.jpg

NO bots appearing on my thread list today but pages are suspiciously short in number so assume there are a few accounts I have ignored still posting.
Two single accounts this afternoon and evening. Gets sooooooo old but we are still, remind everyone, 34 days until this begins to really matter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT