ADVERTISEMENT

Who’d have thought….

Clever is also 2-0 after a 29-28 win over Cuba.

Mountain Home is off to a 2-0 start after a sound win over Harrison. And Harrison is 0-2 now

Clever is also 2-0 after a 29-28 win over Cuba.

Mountain Home is off to a 2-0 start after a sound win over Harrison. And Harrison is 0-2 now
No one cares about Arkansas
the-amanda-show-amanda-bynes.gif

• Haha
Reactions: HomeyR
Clever being 2-0 is a shocker. But I guess transfer players do make a big difference.

The Marshfield score last night IMO shows more about the fact that Reeds has taken some big steps backwards than it does about Marshfield.

The thread is about teams that have surprised after the first 2 weeks. Clever is on the list. They are not my program. I don't care if they win or lose. But I have seen them play a couple times in the last few years.

The real question is are you a dingbat in real life or do you just play one on Mo Sports?

The thread is about teams that have surprised after the first 2 weeks. Clever is on the list. They are not my program. I don't care if they win or lose. But I have seen them play a couple times in the last few years.

The real question is are you a dingbat in real life or do you just play one on Mo Sports?
You could come by and visit anytime and discuss it with me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT