ADVERTISEMENT

Obvious PI

But you guys said it ALWAYS gets called.
It does. For one team.
woman-yelling.gif

Was that on 4th and 16 to decide the game?
It doesn't matter if it's 4th and 16 in the 4th quarter or if it's in the 2nd quarter. Each play effects the game. You weren't complaining when this one wasn't called last year. But I guess since it was late in the game they're not supposed to call it?

But you guys said it ALWAYS gets called.
It does. For one team.
The refs called Kadarius Toney offsides in the Bills game last year with 1:23 left in the game. Should they not make that call with less than 2 minutes? You're ridiculous.

Actually I was texting with my nephew and a couple other guys and we all agreed there would be a call at the end to save the chiefs.
Literally seconds before the final play my nephew said “get ready, 4th and 16, here it comes”. Chiefs games are like pro wrestling now.

What't your favorite team? The Village People?

the critic dancing GIF

• Wow
Reactions: thetophat2021
I went back and watched the 4th and 17 play Eagles. I know you are a basketball guy, but this stinks. You can’t tell me the white hat doesn’t see this hold. Good grief. Cincy got screwed 6 ways to Sunday.

I love how your idol, Mr. Jasfan, uses that freeze frame right there but doesn't play the entrire clip where right before that "hold" it's hands to the face on defense.

Just a quick note, posting blurry screen shots of O Lineman "holding" in the NFL doesn't work.
If you think you don’t like it, I would have loved to be in the Bengals film room. I bet the D-line coach was ready to break furniture when he saw that travesty of officiating.

I would love apple to come up with a type of eyewear that refs can use that allows fans watch from the refs visual perspective so you can see where they are looking and how hard it is to watch 22 people at nfl speed.

Reactions: 65TPT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT