ADVERTISEMENT

Were you watching the Buffalo-Jets game?

Toots_mcgee

Nov 10, 2020
I swear the Jets Coach slammed Wilson to the ground. They claim he was trying to “protect him” but it sure as hell doesn’t look that way to me on the replays. He planted him on the back of his head.

Guy had a lot of momentum going. It looks innocent to me. The coach was in one of those Oh CRAP moments of not knowing what to do.

Reactions: HomeyR
Look at video of people “catching” players on the sideline. I’ve never seen the reaction that Saleh had on that play. The kid has been a source of incredible frustration for the coach. His subconscious took over, bruh.

Look at video of people “catching” players on the sideline. I’ve never seen the reaction that Saleh had on that play. The kid has been a source of incredible frustration for the coach. His subconscious took over, bruh.
You need to step outside, run around the house a few times and then kick back and dream about the Kearney moms for about 15 mins.

You need to step outside, run around the house a few times and then kick back and dream about the Kearney moms for about 15 mins.
Bruhh What GIF

Listen I know how to spot a demon, bruh. Three weeks ago he had a regular beard. Last week he had a just for men beard. And now this week he is Mr Clean. Sumpin wrong.

When the Rams-Seahawks game ended, NFL Red Zone was not able to show end of Jets-Bills. They said that we had to switch to CBS to watch end of game. I wasn’t going to subject myself to that kind of torture.

I stand by my statements. He hates the kid. He just announced today, not only is he benched but he will be the third string QB the rest of the year. Bahahahahaha
He slammed him hard hoping he could replace him. He sure didn’t try to soften his fall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT