JNsDaddyzDaddyIownU

Dec 8, 2020
Class 1 4,416
Class 2 10,416
Class 3 17,169
Class 4 30,441
Class 5 42,874
Class 6 63,840

And you little Class 1-3 trolls like Veer2 want to make Class 6 bigger? Split them evenly?? Enjoy your special privileges little guys...enjoy.

Class 1 4,416
Class 2 10,416
Class 3 17,169
Class 4 30,441
Class 5 42,874
Class 6 63,840

And you little Class 1-3 trolls like Veer2 want to make Class 6 bigger? Split them evenly?? Enjoy your special privileges little guys...enjoy.
we normally agree on class issues but on this one i dont, i dont care about students represented. i do care however that each team go into each season with a similar set of odds. 1 team having a 1 in 36 vs the others having 1 in 50+ is not kosher to me

Reactions: mosofan
we normally agree on class issues but on this one i dont, i dont care about students represented. i do care however that each team go into each season with a similar set of odds. 1 team having a 1 in 36 vs the others having 1 in 50+ is not kosher to me

Total number of students represented doesn’t matter. Those students have far more opportunities and activities to participate in than those of small schools. Nearly all class 1 and 2 schools have only football and XC. They definitely don’t have the variety of clubs and other activities

Total number of students represented doesn’t matter. Those students have far more opportunities and activities to participate in than those of small schools. Nearly all class 1 and 2 schools have only football and XC. They definitely don’t have the variety of clubs and other activities
while i agree with the main point don't over exaggerate the facts it makes your argument look less factual in the long run.

Nearly all class 1 and 2 schools have only football and XC here go fact check yourself

I did prior allstar

How many class 1 and 2 schools offer soccer and swimming and diving along with football? Not a lot.

Next time you want to make it look like someone doesn’t know what they are talking about, maybe fact check yourself.

I did prior dumbass.

How many class 1 and 2 schools offer soccer and swimming and diving along with football? Not a lot.
ok just remember i tried to be nice and you resorted to ****ery which now i will make you look stupid with facts rather than uneducated name calling. to keep it brief I will use the 5 smallest C1 FB schools.
1. Midway (smallest fb school) -offers baseball, basketball, cheerleading, football, softball, track and field, and volleyball. that's a lot more than the 2 sports you claim
2. POLO- baseball, basketball, cheerleading, football, XC, softball, track and field, and wrestling
3. Hayti- Baseball, Basketball, Cheerleading, Football, Track and Field, and Volleyball
4. Crystal City- Baseball, Basketball, Cheerleading, XC, Football, Golf, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, and Volleyball.
5. St Vinny- Baseball, basketball, Cheerleading, XC, Football, Golf , Soccer, Track and Field, and Volleyball.

Words of advice im sure you will ignore. Know your facts before posting here as there are many who actually do.

Nice edit to your post but as always the facts are readily available and not what you conjure up in your mind.

ok just remember i tried to be nice and you resorted to ****ery which now i will make you look stupid with facts rather than uneducated name calling. to keep it brief I will use the 5 smallest C1 FB schools.
1. Midway (smallest fb school) -offers baseball, basketball, cheerleading, football, softball, track and field, and volleyball. that's a lot more than the 2 sports you claim
2. POLO- baseball, basketball, cheerleading, football, XC, softball, track and field, and wrestling
3. Hayti- Baseball, Basketball, Cheerleading, Football, Track and Field, and Volleyball
4. Crystal City- Baseball, Basketball, Cheerleading, XC, Football, Golf, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, and Volleyball.
5. St Vinny- Baseball, basketball, Cheerleading, XC, Football, Golf , Soccer, Track and Field, and Volleyball.

Words of advice im sure you will ignore. Know your facts before posting here as there are many who actually do.

Nice edit to your post but as always the facts are readily available and not what you conjure up in your mind.

I guess I should have been specific about it being about fall, male sports. I guess talking about football on a football board didn’t imply that.

There was nothing nice about telling me to fact check but clearly based on this you know exactly what exaggerating is and used it to its full potential.

Every sport to mentioned only offers football and a few with XC in that FALL for MALES.

Sad part is I was actually agreeing with you. Clearly I know schools offer sports and activities for females and other season. To assume anything other than that was ignorant as was your “fact check” response. Maybe you need to slow down and think things out Boomer.

Last edited:
I guess I should have been specific about it being about fall, male sports. I guess talking about football on a football board didn’t imply that.

There was nothing nice about telling me to fact check but clearly based on this you know exactly what exaggerating is and used it to its full potential.

Every sport to mentioned only offers football and a few with XC in that FALL for MALES.

Sad part is I was actually agreeing with you. Clearly I know schools offer sports and activities for females and other season. To assume anything other than that was ignorant as was your “fact check” response. Maybe you need to slow down and think things out Boomer.
Wow look at you try and turn tail and cover up.
It is hilarious you try to insert fall sports only now. Funny part is the facts speak for themselves on that part too.
When you have max 60 kids per class in these C1 schools and the natural us rate of women to men that gives about 29 males per class or 116 possible males to compete school wide. Which may sound cool but US average for athletics participation is 39% for males which leaves you about 45-46 males to willing to participate at the largest class 1 school it gets very ugly at the smallest levels. Not only is the funding not available to these small rural schools neither are the participants needed.

further more baseball is also a fall offering at some of these schools and cheerleading is non gender based.

Maybe you should just take your education and move on its getting ugly for ya

Teiggered
Angry Season 3 GIF by The Lonely Island

If they do fall ball they either are a big school or a school without football. There is no state for fall ball so basically club. Just like when there was fast pitch boys softball. Not really considered a sport by meesha. I knew he was talking fall boys sports.

If they do fall ball they either are a big school or a school without football. There is no state for fall ball so basically club. Just like when there was fast pitch boys softball. Not really considered a sport by meesha. I knew he was talking fall boys sports.
you dont really believe this do you? ok time to make another one look stupid
#1 If they do fall ball they either are a big school or a school without football. Wrong Hayti one of the smallest of C1 they do fall baseball and football
#2 Just because their is no state doesnt mean it doesnt count, MSHSAA literally list it under sports and activities which is the topic of the damn conversation.
#3 I knew he was talking fall boys sports. congrats on not understanding english

you dont really believe this do you? ok time to make another one look stupid
#1 If they do fall ball they either are a big school or a school without football. Wrong Hayti one of the smallest of C1 they do fall baseball and football
#2 Just because their is no state doesnt mean it doesnt count, MSHSAA literally list it under sports and activities which is the topic of the damn conversation.
#3 I knew he was talking fall boys sports. congrats on not understanding english

#1. Cool you found 1 school. Hayti also doesn’t offer XC or and other MALE sport. They probably should reconsider as they won an incredible 2 games between the 2.
#2 who cares
#3 no you didn’t. Either that or you were intentionally starting shit in a pathetic attempt to make me look dumb for so I known reason. Either way you failed.

• Haha
Reactions: cardsfan200306
Ok pos, where do they hold the fall baseball championship and not some made up bs like they did for boys softball. Give us some other school than down in brothel. They do stuff bass awkward. I knew of schools over around Springfield but they were bigger. Rubber glue.

Ok pos, where do they hold the fall baseball championship and not some made up bs like they did for boys softball. Give us some other school than down in brothel. They do stuff bass awkward. I knew of schools over around Springfield but they were bigger. Rubber glue.
200.gif

Boys Volleyball is MSHSAA approved now

You suck at reading and comprehension go back and try again

Arkansas

7A 16 Schools. Biggest Class...State championship like a conference.
6A 32 schools
5A 48 Schools
4A 48 Schools
3A 48 Schools
2A 32 Schools

Graduated alignment. The "equal classes" argument is nonsense. Lump borderline schools in with the mega schools? Only makes sense to the people from piss ant schools.

Arkansas

6A 32 schools
5A 48 Schools
4A 48 Schools
3A 48 Schools
2A 32 Schools

Graduated alignment. The "equal classes" argument is nonsense. Lump borderline schools in with the mega schools? Only makes sense to the people from piss ant schools.
you want to be like arkansas?

That explains a lot

• Haha
Reactions: Albert C. Slater
No, just because your cousin/sister/aunts are from there doesn't mean you need to be testy.

Just another state that realizes schools with 1,400 students don't need to be in the same class as the ones with 2,500.
You realize your argument for class 1 to be bigger and this argument makes you look really dumb right?

If 1400 don't belong with 2500 then 91 don't belong with 180 which is exactly where C1 was last year.

You realize your argument for class 1 to be bigger and this argument makes you look really dumb right?

If 1400 don't belong with 2500 then 91 don't belong with 180 which is exactly where C1 was last year.

I guess you didn't see the chart above on Arkansas did you? Read it. How many are in Class 2A?

A little socratic excercise. So I can show you how dumb you are without saying you are dumb.

joey is gonna joey.
He can't fathom having 91 kids in a talent pool is a lot tougher than playing as a 'small' team with a 1400 talent pool.

Honestly i know he's just trolling most of the time but i do wonder if he don't have both oars in the water.

• Haha
Reactions: HomeyR
joey is gonna joey.
He can't fathom having 91 kids in a talent pool is a lot tougher than playing as a 'small' team with a 1400 talent pool.

Honestly i know he's just trolling most of the time but i do wonder if he don't have both oars in the water.

And another one that failed the Socratic method excercise.

Arkansas

6A 32 schools
5A 48 Schools
4A 48 Schools
3A 48 Schools
2A 32 Schools

giphy.webp

joey is gonna joey.

Joey is gonna be right, as usual. Bahaha

Where do we draw the line? If we dont want 91 playing 180 or 1400 playing 2500 what are we going to do, have 25 classes? Here you get a state title, and you get a state title....

Where do we draw the line? If we dont want 91 playing 180 or 1400 playing 2500 what are we going to do, have 25 classes? Here you get a state title, and you get a state title....

Where the coaches and school want to go. If you have 85 students and don't want to play with the 48 smallest schools, drop to 8 man, then. Truman High school has no option, they are going to play 11 man against Liberty North, with 40% more students. Always great to see a game, as I have in the past...with 30 players on the sideline for Truman, and 120 on the sideline for LN. Makes sense.

Last edited:
Agreed it doesn't matter how many students are represented, just how many comparable schools are represented. The only thing the number of actual students shows is how difficult it can be to make a team, not how difficult it is for a team to win their classification. And the fact that more students are represented by the larger schools is why it's necessary to have classifications.

For example I knew a family that moved to Webb City from a small town where their kids were used to basically just showing up and being on the team (not football). They didn't even make the team in Webb City. It was kind of an unexpected consequence of the move.

Reactions: Veer2Eternity
I guess you didn't see the chart above on Arkansas did you? Read it. How many are in Class 2A?

A little socratic excercise. So I can show you how dumb you are without saying you are dumb.
Oh I saw the ridiculousness of a 16 school class and 2 32s and then everyone else thrown in like ingredients into soup. This is a terrible model especially in Missouri where we have 60 more schools than they do which would cause the middle catch alls be close to 55 or 60 schools per class with 3 classes have 50%or less of a challenge. It's a terrible model in general

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT