ADVERTISEMENT

Home opener for Poplar Bluff

3Rfan

Aug 23, 2002
at 3 oclock this Saturday is Kickapoo. Not sure how they get to play already when it's not some kind of tournament but they are.

at 3 oclock this Saturday is Kickapoo. Not sure how they get to play already when it's not some kind of tournament but they are.
Not sure how they get to play already? Today opens up time when teams can play games. Doesn't have to be a tournament

Not sure how they get to play already? Today opens up time when teams can play games. Doesn't have to be a tournament
It used to be Dec, 1st so I reckon I'm behind like I am on most things these days.

I will be enjoying the nice Saturday drive to poplar bluff to start the season
I'll be enjoying my 2 mile drive to get there after driving 85 miles to Mineral Area College to watch a 3R game this evening.

Reactions: Ru-B-Do
Not sure how they get to play already? Today opens up time when teams can play games. Doesn't have to be a tournament dude theft wars mod .
The home opener for Poplar Bluff is an eagerly anticipated event that marks the beginning of the local sports season with excitement and community spirit. Residents of this vibrant town gather at the stadium, adorned in team colors and waving banners, to cheer on their beloved athletes. The air buzzes with anticipation as fans fill the stands, ready to witness thrilling moments and memorable plays unfold on the field. Whether it's football, baseball, or another sport, the home opener in Poplar Bluff is not just a game but a celebration of unity and pride in their hometown team.

• Haha
Reactions: TadQueasy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT