ADVERTISEMENT

They always call it—you said

If you aren’t man enough to admit what happened right in front of your eyes, that’s your issue. You know how awful that was.

Finally. A grown up.

That’s been said. It happens in nearly every game. If you were so “grown up” you won’t be so focused on the Chiefs and on here snotting all over like a toddler. 🤣

One call doesn’t make or break a game. The falcons were given not 1 but 2 calls and had multiple opportunities throughout the game and couldn’t capitalize.

Reactions: 65TPT
That’s been said. It happens in nearly every game. If you were so “grown up” you won’t be so focused on the Chiefs and on here snotting all over like a toddler. 🤣

One call doesn’t make or break a game. The falcons were given not 1 but 2 calls and had multiple opportunities throughout the game and couldn’t capitalize.
To say that a blatantly missed call that would have given them a first and goal with less than two minutes left in the game doesn’t make or break a game is just nonsense.

If they don’t make the call on Cincinnati last week you would have been frothing at the mouth because a 4th and 16 call with less than 2 minutes left is critical, just like the call last night.

Last edited:
To say that a blatantly missed call that would have given them a first and goal with less than two minutes left in the game doesn’t make or break a game is just nonsense.

If they don’t make the call on Cincinnati last week you would have been frothing at the mouth because a 4th and 16 call with less than 2 minutes left is critical, just like the call last night.

It was a missed PI call for sure. The Falcons score and up 1 with over two minutes and two timeouts is not game over. The Falcons got two calls on the last drive that extended it, the PI on McDuffie and hands to the face on Conner. Neither of those should've been called but you're not saying that. Did you cry on the Roughing the Passer that gave the Falcons a TD a few plays later when they should've been punting? You only complain about the calls the Chiefs get but never acknowledge the ones they don't get. That's why no one takes you serious

I get it. It’s hard to admit your ill-gotten victories.

You must not comprehend what you read. I literally just said it was a missed PI in the post above. The game was far from over after the Chris Jones penalty just like it was on the missed PI call. But you only want to talk about one of them. And you don't want to talk about either of the wrong calls on Atlanta's final drive. I can admit when they get a call. But I also wasn't going to come on here an blame the refs if they lost for the missed calls. They only thing you do is come up with excuses as to why they win.

If they don’t make the call on Cincinnati last week you would have been frothing at the mouth because a 4th and 16 call with less that 2 minutes left is critical, just like the call last night.

But I wouldn’t have. My mind isn’t rotting to the core by an over consumption of sports and politics. You are not a rational person completely engulfed by emotion.

I don’t think you can comprehend that a call that gives you first and goal at the one is not the same as a call at midfield. But enjoy being the new patriots. Well coached and super talented with the biggest breaks frequently going your way. Enjoy it. Eat it up.

I believe I said there were bad calls made so did I have to specifically say it was a bad non PI call? Nobody is saying it shouldn't have been called. That stuff happens in every game. Do you even football? Grow up...

Cherry pickers.
Monkey Cherry GIF

I believe I said there were bad calls made so did I have to specifically say it was a bad non PI call? Nobody is saying it shouldn't have been called. That stuff happens in every game. Do you even football? Grow up...
Yes. I’ve footballed for 50+ years. Calls are missed in every game at every level. I repeat for the third time, there is a difference in a blatant call that would give you first and goal at the one in the last two minutes of a close game and a second quarter call or a call at midfield. But you just enjoy your teams advantage.

What millions of fans across the country are saying wouldn’t bother you so much if you didn’t know they are right about this one.

Yes. I’ve footballed for 50+ years. Calls are missed in every game at every level. I repeat for the third time, there is a difference in a blatant call that would give you first and goal at the one in the last two minutes of a close game and a second quarter call or a call at midfield. But you just enjoy your teams advantage.

What millions of fans across the country are saying wouldn’t bother you so much if you didn’t know they are right about this one.
Come on toots. Why do you even watch football if you think there is a fix in for the Chiefs. That doesn't even make sense. Football isn't WWE, it isn't scripted, there isn't some secret society making the refs favor the chiefs. I'm not saying it shouldn't be a flag and I'm not saying it didn't make a difference in the game. The issue is, people like you, have decided that any time a call favors the chiefs that its on purpose and they are favoring the chiefs which is not the case. It's kinda sad that you have 50+ years of football experience and still have these obtuse opinions. be better toots, be better

Reactions: 65TPT
Come on toots. Why do you even watch football if you think there is a fix in for the Chiefs. That doesn't even make sense. Football isn't WWE, it isn't scripted, there isn't some secret society making the refs favor the chiefs. I'm not saying it shouldn't be a flag and I'm not saying it didn't make a difference in the game. The issue is, people like you, have decided that any time a call favors the chiefs that its on purpose and they are favoring the chiefs which is not the case. It's kinda sad that you have 50+ years of football experience and still have these obtuse opinions. be better toots, be better
Whoa, whoa, whoa!! Easy there, @trumanbulldog42 ! "Obtuse" is @Eagles_Ball 's thing!! You REALLY need a thing! Perhaps "be better"? You seem to use that a lot

Reactions: shoot90draw
I never said “the fix” was in. But refs are humans. In their subconscious minds they might believe that one team is supposed to be better than another. Or perhaps some of them even become fanboys of certain players or coaches. Remember when the one ref helped Brady up from the ground and talked to him like they were best friends.

Announcers are the same way. They are supposed to be impartial, but they have their favorites. See Madden/Favre, etc.

Did you ever watch baseball? The Braves had three hall of fame pitchers who were known for their great control. Because of this Maddux and Glavine would get strike calls on pitches 4-6 inches off the plate. There is hours of video evidence. But you would say I have “obtuse opinions” about that. It happens, bro.

If you don’t think certain NBA players get far better treatment from the refs than others, then you are high. So you really think football officials aren’t the same? Come on man.

A roughing the passer call on 3rd and 6 that extends a drive into a TD is a big play. The Falcons scored 3 points in the second half and only allowed 1.9 ypc to Bijan. Just like the bad roughing call. Each team had an opportunity to make plays after the missed DPI call and refs definitely gave two makeup calls on the last drive.

It would've been 1st and goal at the 1 with 4:08 left! Quit making things up to make it sound like it was in the last two minutes. Each team had 3 timeouts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT