ADVERTISEMENT

The "Dallas Chiefs" - Surely we can come up with a new name?

JNsDaddyzDaddyIownU

Dec 8, 2020
When the Chiefs move back to Dallas, they can't use the name Texans, obviously. Chiefs does not sound right.

Dallas CowPies?
Dallas Wranglers?
Dallas Tumbleweeds?

Houston Texans Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

The personally don’t think the chiefs are going anywhere. They will get their funding. However Nashville really wants an MLB team. That’s the one I’d keep an eye on.

It must be a done deal with the Chiefs going to Dallas because Rashee Rice seemed to already be getting down there in a hurry.
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: BoosterBosko
Cowboys to Fort Worth, as it is the cowboy town. Chiefs to Dallas to become the new Oilers. ;)

In all seriousness, Missouri has been screwing everything up for years, mostly due to the politicians from KC and St. Louie.... Their nonsense has even spilled over to Joplin, who can't develop anything except potholes. The Chiefs and Royals may do well in Overland Park or Lenexa or somewhere in the western fringes of KCK. I used to be firm in my thoughts that these teams need to stay in MO, but our family now enjoys our time in KC more on the Kansas side anymore than we do the Missouri, except for when we do go to games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT