ADVERTISEMENT

Ten Most Dominating Teams since 2003

its been 21 years man.

Let it go and re-up the meds.

Ol' boy isn't getting enough attention so he drags this back up. Phew.
Dude has some issues. Probably played backup punter for the ol dogs back in the day when you could sniff paint under the bleachers and shoot sugar straws.

Maybe the best screen name ever is in this thread. I hate to ask, but what happened to Rock Hard Corn Frog?
Chuck is alive and well. He works at Cardinal scales in Webb and is still on Facebook. He's documented his journey to get back in shape the last year and looks great. Post's alot about his kida, pets and singing Karaoke. He's a character for sure 😄. I'm thinking he said something on the OU board and got booted and never came back. No doubt the best poster Webb ever had.

"I’ll go on record. 40% chance games fo off on regular schedule with little additional modifications, 30% they start a little later with a compressed schedule. 30 % they are scrapped due to fears. So I’m not near totally certain it happens but I think it will be much more clear in 2-3 weeks."
RockHardcorn Frog in 2020.

Was that his post practice talk last night?
Dropping The Soap GIF by Foo Fighters

Good one Billy Bob, Sissy over at the Dollar Gen'ral needs you to come over and help her find her temp tooth. It fell out last night while you were makin' moves on her.
Nice try Timmay. It was the Piggly Wiggly and she needed her sausage dried at the butcher. Get your facts straight.

That 2018-19 Blair Oaks team has to be up there. Play-offs they outscored everyone 346-35. 21 of those was to Lutheran North. Beat an undefeated Lathrop team that was 14-0 in the state championship game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT