ADVERTISEMENT

TDW Prep Academy in St. Louis...

hangmanbobbyjaggers

Sep 19, 2011
Never heard of it until I saw they had a forfeit football game with Lift For Life Friday night. Anyone know what sports they will have besides football?

I feel like they forfeit often. I think they were to play DeSmet first game of the season as well. DeSmet had to find a game with an Ohio team. I wouldn't count on anyone playing TDW Prep.

I feel like they forfeit often. I think they were to play DeSmet first game of the season as well. DeSmet had to find a game with an Ohio team. I wouldn't count on anyone playing TDW Prep.
Nationally ranked Springfield and DeSmet hung with them only lost by a TD. Question come district time is whether a likely Troy-DeSmet final will be a good one.

Nationally ranked Springfield and DeSmet hung with them only lost by a TD. Question come district time is whether a likely Troy-DeSmet final will be a good one.
im not sold on DeSmet, but its for sure biased. I just think Merrit isn't a great game coach, so i dont seem them going far.

Reactions: thetophat2021
DeSmet loses to CBC East Stl and St Mary's. Probably beats Thornwood in Chicago. DeSmet has a good district though

Reactions: thetophat2021
DeSmet loses to CBC East Stl and St Mary's. Probably beats Thornwood in Chicago. DeSmet has a good district though
I'd say definitely beats Thornwood they are getting thumped by everyone this year. CBC is this week will make sure to catch the replay of that one.

I don’t why Football teams schedule these jambronis. They forfeit every single game they are scheduled against someone. Only 2 teams perfect to play this TDW Academy football is Central Springfield and MMA

I’ve never heard of them until now.

My favorite school I hadn’t heard of was Agape Academy. Looked them up online.

Their website was a disaster. Homepages riddled with spelling errors and grammatical snafus.

Best part was in the top banner: “A School fir Unmotivated Boys.”

Tough to win there, no doubt.😀

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT