9. Father Tolton (sounds made up)
10. South Shelby

Class 1
1. Marionville
2. Portageville
3. North Platte
4. Lincoln
5. Weston

working on getting this posted in my database but I noticed an issue with Parkview Central. Which is Class 5 but got points in class 4 rankings LOL.

Bowling Green should be 2 imo.

Also? This feels mailed in. My armchair perspective is this.

Lamar
Bowling Green
Valle
New Madrid (Why all the class 1 representation, over some of these districts winners. + with players who returned this season is beyond me)
Lift for Life
Lafayette County
EB
MC
SS
Adrain

Last edited:
Got the rankings updated on bluemonkeyonline.com I left off Parkview Central off the Class 4 rankings even though they got points LOL. Obviously there was just too much moving around on the classifications that even the media who does the voting can't keep up.

Class 2 is more like this.

1. Lamar
2. Bowling Green
3. Valle Catholic
4. Lafayette County
5. Lift for Life
6. East Buchanan
7. South Shelby
8. Father Tolton
9. Adrian
10. Monroe City
I would like to see a little bit more on Father tolton. They scored like crazy on Friday and their defense was quite stout.

Reactions: NEMOFball
not to be that guy but…

West Plains loses by 4 on a last second TD and doesn’t get a single vote

Hannibal gets turbo clocked and dominated from start to finish and the media: let’s give them #7! 🤣🤣
(Off subject and only because Williams was hyped over LG the last 2 years) I'd also like to point out, Gallzilla never let Carthage get turboed even on a bad leg against better competition 🤭

Reactions: Veer_left
Class 2 is more like this.

1. Lamar
2. Bowling Green
3. Valle Catholic
4. Lafayette County
5. Lift for Life
6. East Buchanan
7. South Shelby
8. Father Tolton
9. Adrian
10. Monroe City
To tag along, in Class 3 Hallsville is way too low, and I don't think Centralia should be ranked yet. I'd also keep an eye on Oak Grove.

To tag along, in Class 3 Hallsville is way too low, and I don't think Centralia should be ranked yet. I'd also keep an eye on Oak Grove.
Oak Grove plays Richmond this week. Spartans lost one of those "blowout rematches" vs. NMCC. I think Lawson is way down so will see..............

We are going to get a quick answer on your Hallsville-Centralia takes this week. I think they both lost a lot of firepower. But good coaching so who really knows.

Reactions: Wheels 1
Didn’t Hallsville QB last year do pretty well??
They moved him to WR and he runs the ball also. The guy who played Qb when he was hurt is the starting Qb. He threw for 389 yards last fri against Palmyra. But Palmyra is down quite a bit.

Reactions: 503_Maple
We are going to get a quick answer on your Hallsville-Centralia takes this week. I think they both lost a lot of firepower. But good coaching so who really knows.
Hallsville should be favored with the skill position guys they brought back. Both lost a lot of starting lineman. But we shall see.

Class 6
1. Lee's Summit North
2. CBC
3. Liberty North
4. Francis Howell
5. Rock
6. Nixa
7. Desemet
8. Joplin
9. Oak Park
10 Marquette

Class 5
1. Cardinal Ritter
2. Grain Valley
3. Eureka
4. WC
5. Jefferson City Helias
6. Republic
7. Fort Osage
8. MICDs
9. Lebanon
10. Platte County

Class 4
1. Smithville
2. Lutheran North
3. Hilsboro
4. Hot Mom's
5. Grandview
6. Festus
T7. Hannibal
T7. Harrisonville
T9. Bolivar
T9. Nevada

Class 3
1. Blair Oaks
2. St. Pius X
3. Seneca
4. Park Hills Central
5. Centralia
6. RS
7. Maryville
8. Oak Grove
9. Mt. Vernon
10. Hallsville

Class 2
1. Lamar
2. Monroe City
3. East Buchanan
4. Lafayette County
5. Bowling Green
6. Lift for Life
7. Adrian
8. Valle Catholic
10. South Shelby

Class 1
1. Marionville
2. Portageville
3. North Platte
4. Lincoln
5. Weston
The class one sneaking up even into the radar of power rankings is North Platte. Two years ago they couldn't win a game but the new HC (Quigley) has them poised to make a growing dynasty of that Class in the KC Area.

Class 3 East Buck will need some help as they lost a mountain to run behind and a QB for the ages in that community. I hop they can keep up the competitive nature plus fun football they have played in recent years.

The Class 4 "Hot Mom's" do not get BOSKO going on his love to "Read the Menu." Smithville as the early number 1 is a good spot to be in as the new team, new year, and same discipline can keep rolling.

Class 5 is a shake up! Plenty of Private Schools, Power House Teams, All-Stars every where. Webb, MICDS, Helias, and many more. This might be the most competitive class with the Top 10. Some could flake out but that list is a nightmare of opponents.

Class 6. CBC until someone can prove they can top the TOP DOG!

The class one sneaking up even into the radar of power rankings is North Platte. Two years ago they couldn't win a game but the new HC (Quigley) has them poised to make a growing dynasty of that Class in the KC Area.

Class 3 East Buck will need some help as they lost a mountain to run behind and a QB for the ages in that community. I hop they can keep up the competitive nature plus fun football they have played in recent years.

The Class 4 "Hot Mom's" do not get BOSKO going on his love to "Read the Menu." Smithville as the early number 1 is a good spot to be in as the new team, new year, and same discipline can keep rolling.

Class 5 is a shake up! Plenty of Private Schools, Power House Teams, All-Stars every where. Webb, MICDS, Helias, and many more. This might be the most competitive class with the Top 10. Some could flake out but that list is a nightmare of opponents.

Class 6. CBC until someone can prove they can top the TOP DOG!
East Buch is C2. C5 give me Eureka.

Reactions: Boogie_Mane
I can't imagine Carthage would be sitting at #6 in the state had they completed just one more pass and beat Republic by 1pt so I don't really get why senior heavy Republic with a D1 commit is #6 after barely surviving a team consisting mostly of inexperienced sophomores and juniors.

Excuse me? Now I get it, you're relatively new to MoSports. But that is NOT an excuse for this! My history of supporting hot moms and likeying attractive women is WELL documented on here!! NICE TRY BOZO!!!!

That is a hell of a statement, considering the dismal history of that program. Can you elaborate?

Class 6
1. Lee's Summit North
2. CBC
3. Liberty North
4. Francis Howell
5. Rock
6. Nixa
7. Desemet
8. Joplin
9. Oak Park
10 Marquette

Class 5
1. Cardinal Ritter
2. Grain Valley
3. Eureka
4. WC
5. Jefferson City Helias
6. Republic
7. Fort Osage
8. MICDs
9. Lebanon
10. Platte County

Class 4
1. Smithville
2. Lutheran North
3. Hilsboro
4. Hot Mom's
5. Grandview
6. Festus
T7. Hannibal
T7. Harrisonville
T9. Bolivar
T9. Nevada

Class 3
1. Blair Oaks
2. St. Pius X
3. Seneca
4. Park Hills Central
5. Centralia
6. RS
7. Maryville
8. Oak Grove
9. Mt. Vernon
10. Hallsville

Class 2
1. Lamar
2. Monroe City
3. East Buchanan
4. Lafayette County
5. Bowling Green
6. Lift for Life
7. Adrian
8. Valle Catholic
10. South Shelby

Class 1
1. Marionville
2. Portageville
3. North Platte
4. Lincoln
5. Weston
I DONTKNOW HOW ADRAIN GOT A RANKING BUT IT WILL BE THE LAST TIME. THEY ARE ABOUT TO GET A WELCOME TO CLASS 2 EVEN IF THEY BRING THEIR REFS.

Reactions: da bears 25
not to be that guy but…

West Plains loses by 4 on a last second TD and doesn’t get a single vote

Hannibal gets turbo clocked and dominated from start to finish and the media: let’s give them #7! 🤣🤣
"Polls are the creation of writers. We all learned to right in first grade. Most of us went on to better things." - Robert Montgomery Knight

I DONTKNOW HOW ADRAIN GOT A RANKING BUT IT WILL BE THE LAST TIME. THEY ARE ABOUT TO GET A WELCOME TO CLASS 2 EVEN IF THEY BRING THEIR REFS.
Cant Handle It Cm Punk GIF by WWE

• Haha
Reactions: ChaoticFanatic
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT