ADVERTISEMENT

State Rankings

The class one sneaking up even into the radar of power rankings is North Platte. Two years ago they couldn't win a game but the new HC (Quigley) has them poised to make a growing dynasty of that Class in the KC Area.

Class 3 East Buck will need some help as they lost a mountain to run behind and a QB for the ages in that community. I hop they can keep up the competitive nature plus fun football they have played in recent years.

The Class 4 "Hot Mom's" do not get BOSKO going on his love to "Read the Menu." Smithville as the early number 1 is a good spot to be in as the new team, new year, and same discipline can keep rolling.

Class 5 is a shake up! Plenty of Private Schools, Power House Teams, All-Stars every where. Webb, MICDS, Helias, and many more. This might be the most competitive class with the Top 10. Some could flake out but that list is a nightmare of opponents.

Class 6. CBC until someone can prove they can top the TOP DOG!
I believe East Buch returns 5 All State players including their QB and OPOY RB and several all conference players. Still big and athletic up front for a small school and run a very balanced offense. Lost DPLOY stud Ethan Bailey but return 6'2 320 and 6'2 250 DT's to anchor the interior D line, and 2 time 1st team MLB along with OPOY kid at safety. QB has a huge arm and is starting to recieve college offers and invites. Loves to throw ball down the field to his wide outs that are 6'0+ that can jump and catch the deep ball. EB demolished a very good Duchesne team last season in the playoffs that lost close games to Lift for Life, battled with MICDS, and beat Class 4 finalist St. Dominic. Will be fun to watch how they do in Class 2 this year against bigger schools. First big test of the season this week vs a tough Class 4 Savannah team.

Last edited:
Class 6
1. Lee's Summit North
2. CBC
3. Liberty North
4. Francis Howell
5. Rock
6. Nixa
7. Desemet
8. Joplin
9. Oak Park
10 Marquette

Class 5
1. Cardinal Ritter
2. Grain Valley
3. Eureka
4. WC
5. Jefferson City Helias
6. Republic
7. Fort Osage
8. MICDs
9. Lebanon
10. Platte County

Class 4
1. Smithville
2. Lutheran North
3. Hilsboro
4. Hot Mom's
5. Grandview
6. Festus
T7. Hannibal
T7. Harrisonville
T9. Bolivar
T9. Nevada

Class 3
1. Blair Oaks
2. St. Pius X
3. Seneca
4. Park Hills Central
5. Centralia
6. RS
7. Maryville
8. Oak Grove
9. Mt. Vernon
10. Hallsville

Class 2
1. Lamar
2. Monroe City
3. East Buchanan
4. Lafayette County
5. Bowling Green
6. Lift for Life
7. Adrian
8. Valle Catholic
9. Father Tolton (sounds made up)
10. South Shelby

Class 1
1. Marionville
2. Portageville
3. North Platte
4. Lincoln
5. Weston
Pius vs. Maryville in a few weeks is going to be a massive game. I’d say Pius has more talent, but the Hound Pound is a super tough environment to win in and Maryville will be battle tested. Winner is likely the 1 seed in C3D8 and the favorite to win the district and get to the semi-finals and possibly state, I don’t know who would be on their side of the bracket.

Pius vs. Maryville in a few weeks is going to be a massive game. I’d say Pius has more talent, but the Hound Pound is a super tough environment to win in and Maryville will be battle tested. Winner is likely the 1 seed in C3D8 and the favorite to win the district and get to the semi-finals and possibly state, I don’t know who would be on their side of the bracket.
Agree to a degree. One week tells us so little. This next one will start clarifying a bit. Blair Oaks, who blew Maryville away, is the favorite to win Class 3 as of today in my opinion BUT they are playing Lutheran North this week HUGE test for both.

Richmond is your wild card in District 8. NMCC has fielded some very good teams recently I was a bit fooled by last year's Spartans blowout. They face Oak Grove this week. That team, along with Odessa, could be a District 7 contender but many I've spoken with think Lawson is way, way down this year.

Whomever emerges from NWMO in the C3 semifinal will very likely face loaded Seneca. Today I would have them facing aforementioned BO in the title game in CoMo.

Reactions: warrior6563
I believe East Buch returns 5 All State players including their QB and OPOY RB and several all conference players. Still big and athletic up front for a small school and run a very balanced offense. Lost DPLOY stud Ethan Bailey but return 6'2 320 and 6'2 250 DT's to anchor the interior D line, and 2 time 1st team MLB along with OPOY kid at safety. QB has a huge arm and is starting to recieve college offers and invites. Loves to throw ball down the field to his wide outs that are 6'0+ that can jump and catch the deep ball. EB demolished a very good Duchesne team last season in the playoffs that lost close games to Lift for Life, battled with MICDS, and beat Class 4 finalist St. Dominic. Will be fun to watch how they do in Class 2 this year against bigger schools. First big test of the season this week vs a tough Class 4 Savannah team.
was savannah the team that just squeaked by a class 1 team last week?

Class 6
1. Lee's Summit North
2. CBC
3. Liberty North
4. Francis Howell
5. Rock
6. Nixa
7. Desemet
8. Joplin
9. Oak Park
10 Marquette

Class 5
1. Cardinal Ritter
2. Grain Valley
3. Eureka
4. WC
5. Jefferson City Helias
6. Republic
7. Fort Osage
8. MICDs
9. Lebanon
10. Platte County

Class 4
1. Smithville
2. Lutheran North
3. Hilsboro
4. Hot Mom's
5. Grandview
6. Festus
T7. Hannibal
T7. Harrisonville
T9. Bolivar
T9. Nevada

Class 3
1. Blair Oaks
2. St. Pius X
3. Seneca
4. Park Hills Central
5. Centralia
6. RS
7. Maryville
8. Oak Grove
9. Mt. Vernon
10. Hallsville

Class 2
1. Lamar
2. Monroe City
3. East Buchanan
4. Lafayette County
5. Bowling Green
6. Lift for Life
7. Adrian
8. Valle Catholic
9. Father Tolton (sounds made up)
10. South Shelby

Class 1
1. Marionville
2. Portageville
3. North Platte
4. Lincoln
5. Weston
C1 #5 is Westran
Father Tolton History Lesson: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus_Tolton
Since I can't find a legitimate link anywhere - Who is RS (C3 #6) and Hot Mom's (C4 #4)?

Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE
Lift for Life right after districts. Valle couldn't escape STL privates as a Class 3 and still can't as a Class 2. I am sure there will be more potentials evolve in the weeks to come.
Valle doesn’t do well outside of class 1. I don’t see that changing either.

Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE
Lift for Life right after districts. Valle couldn't escape STL privates as a Class 3 and still can't as a Class 2. I am sure there will be more potentials evolve in the weeks to come.
what do you mean STL privates? they play by the same rules as valle.

Last edited:
Well documented is an understatement.
overplayed-but-nice.gif

• Love
Reactions: BoosterBosko
That is a hell of a statement, considering the dismal history of that program. Can you elaborate?
Considering a team in North Platte that had not won a game for two seasons to go out and win over half their schedule, then come out game one this year to beat Gallatin? I think bodes well.

I am mistaken then I thought the QB had graduated. I couldn't imagine many teams in that class over in KCMO surpassing East Buc. They are lethal. I think they have a chance to be challenged but hang tough.

Excuse me? Now I get it, you're relatively new to MoSports. But that is NOT an excuse for this! My history of supporting hot moms and likeying attractive women is WELL documented on here!! NICE TRY BOZO!!!!
Booster! I am just saying I don't want to start your role in loving hot moms. It's well documented. I just love the fact we call KMO the "Hot Moms" now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT