ADVERTISEMENT

Staley 49, NKC 42 FINAL

thetophat2021

Jun 14, 2021
Kearney, MO
Now come the defending champs who have really, really played well since the Holiday break in a true road game in what should be one of the best atmospheres of this or any other HSBB season! Coverage to begin around 4:45 PM.

This one shaping up to be a classic as stated prior: Staley guards bombing deep 3s with confidence. Dada for NKC being Dada. Both run excellent in transition.

Both teams went pretty cold latter stages of first half but this one feels different from the OP-Liberty game. Staley, to my fan's eye, looks like the better, deeper and more complete team. Let's see, per usual, what halftime adjustments each makes!

Everything went NKC's way that quarter EXCEPT they had three good shots to take the lead and never did. Falcons essentially survived that stanza here we go............

Isn't that beyond belief!!!!!! Guess its a good thing I didn't go yesterday. I would change the venue to either OP or Staley or perhaps, to stay neutral, Park Hill or Liberty.
Venue is staying same looks like they are upping security and it isn't like this happens at NKC often at all (first such incident I remember over the years but could be mistaken). Gonna do the webcast thing again that place will be beyond packed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT