ADVERTISEMENT

Sheldon Sue Bosko

Veerman_12

Aug 30, 2019
I'd like to point out not only did I out Shelly's middle name, but at no point did he ever deny it.

Good ol Shelly Sue Bosko.

I have a feeling I have an invitation to the Ampipe pool hall for a "chat" waiting for me.

I'd like to point out not only did I out Shelly's middle name, but at no point did he ever deny it.

Good ol Shelly Sue Bosko.

I have a feeling I have an invitation to the Ampipe pool hall for a "chat" waiting for me.
Youre darn right there is!!! I didnt need to address your libel claims, because you stole the majority of your post from Johnny Cash!! NICE TRY!!!! Just when you had regained my 'Yes' vote!!!
tenor.gif

@BoosterBosko

Can you imagine how different your documentary would have turned out if the high school kids were aware you were called Shelly as a child? Or that your middle name was Sue?

Steph wouldn't have been black balled.

Reactions: cmsupunk
Bosko does NOT likey! My name was NEVER Shelly or Sue!!

Well I get it, your given name was Sheldon, and you just started going professionally by Sheldon S. Bosko, telling anyone who asked that the S didn't stand for anything, like Harry S. Truman. But God, your parents, you, and now all of Mosports knows your horrible secret.

Side note - I wonder if Harry Truman's middle name was also Sue and he used the same tactic Bosko attempted for so many years?

Well I get it, your given name was Sheldon, and you just started going professionally by Sheldon S. Bosko, telling anyone who asked that the S didn't stand for anything, like Harry S. Truman. But God, your parents, you, and now all of Mosports knows your horrible secret.

Side note - I wonder if Harry Truman's middle name was also Sue and he used the same tactic Bosko attempted for so many years?
Keep these libel actions up and you'll be hearing from MY LAWYER!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT