ADVERTISEMENT

School vouchers

Here is where your voucher dollars will go.

What exactly does spending time and money on an autism awareness event have to do with educating kids??

20 years ago CDC showed an overall rate of autism at less than 1%, now they show it is a tad over 3%. I cant believe that the number of children with autism has jumped that much. These days any child not developing to standards has to be labeled

What exactly does spending time and money on an autism awareness event have to do with educating kids??

20 years ago CDC showed an overall rate of autism at less than 1%, now they show it is a tad over 3%. I cant believe that the number of children with autism has jumped that much. These days any child not developing to standards has to be labeled
you seem to be an expert at everything.

Here is where your voucher dollars will go.

38055171-d420-456d-a763-e982071ae72f_text.gif

Many kids had it and were never diagnosed, many are high functioning kids. I actually have three kids who are diagnosed with it. We adopted all three all three are great kids. Diagnoses doesn't really change their lives just helps them in school, helps teachers understand their quirks and needs.

Many Adults are also now being diagnosed when it was missed as a child.. again doesn't change a lot of things just helps understanding.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT