ADVERTISEMENT

New York AG prosecution of Trump Racist??

blindedbythelight

Jul 28, 2023
I was not aware that Letita James was on the record where she said she planned to go after the "too male, too pale, too stale" Trump administration.

ai guess nothing wrong with "too Stale" but a state Attorney General prosecuting someone because they are a white male seems to me to be racial and sexual discrimination.

Last edited:
Reactions: NationRoad
I was not aware that Loretta James was on the record where she said she planned to go after the "too male, too pale, too stale" Trump administration.

ai guess nothing wrong with "too Stale" but a state Attorney General prosecuting someone because they are a white male seems to me to be racial and sexual discrimination.
You poor white males. So mistreated. So abused. So victimized. So sad. So triggered.

You poor white males. So mistreated. So abused. So victimized. So sad. So triggered.
What?? lol

So its Ok for a black, female DA to go after someone to prosecute because of their race and sex????

Trump should sue her and the state of New York for a nice even $500 million and call it even.

IF you actually believe its OK for her to say that you have about ZERO credibility on anything. What would you say if a white male DA said he was going to go after a person because they were "too female, too black, and too stale" ???

Reactions: NationRoad
What?? lol

So its Ok for a black, female DA to go after someone to prosecute because of their race and sex????

Trump should sue her and the state of New York for a nice even $500 million and call it even.

IF you actually believe its OK for her to say that you have about ZERO credibility on anything. What would you say if a white male DA said he was going to go after a person because they were "too female, too black, and too stale" ???
You defend the Hitler/Putin wannabe on a daily basis. Sorry but your judgment on credibility ain’t exactly a fine tuned instrument.

You defend the Hitler/Putin wannabe on a daily basis. Sorry but your judgment on credibility ain’t exactly a fine tuned instrument.
yea I think it is, because comparing Trump to someone who murdered millions of people and committed Genocide is so far beyond ignorant.

Not if you look at his propaganda techniques and the steps he is following to stay in power. Only you would deny the similarities. I guess you still don’t think his worshipping of authoritarian leaders is troubling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT