ADVERTISEMENT

$7.3 Trillion Budget submitted by Biden, Holy Crap Batman

blindedbythelight

Jul 28, 2023
Just a short 5 years ago the government spent about 4.4 billion dollars. How did we get to people thinking almost double that is a sensible plan .

Inflation is terrible so lets throw more borrowed money into the economy!!!

Just a short 5 years ago the government spent about 4.4 billion dollars. How did we get to people thinking almost double that is a sensible plan .

Inflation is terrible so lets throw more borrowed money into the economy!!!
neither party is the party of fiscal responsibility that went out the window years ago. It's not their money, they spend on party pork just to make sure they keep getting elected.

Reactions: HomeyR
The GOP still talks a good game and the dullards still buy it.
all I know for sure is that comes out to a little over $20,000 for every man woman and child in the United States. Which is well over $50,000 for each person that actually pays taxes.

One way or another this craziness has to stop

all I know for sure is that comes out to a little over $20,000 for every man woman and child in the United States. Which is well over $50,000 for each person that actually pays taxes.

So stop voting for the same folks that don't stop it.

So stop voting for the same folks that don't stop it.
thats about impossible when every name on the ballot is a lifetime professional politician.

Hell the Committee that oversees the Social Security Trust Fund has said many times that by 2035 it will not be able to pay all obligations. Last week Trump was addressing the issue and talking about getting rid of waste and fraud in SS administration and everyone was going nuts because they said he was talking about "Cutting Social Security"

I think the SS Administration has around 60,000 to 70,000 employees which is just nuts, I would like to hear Bidens plan to keep Social Security solvent in the long term without raising taxes on working people that are already having a tough time paying their bills.

Nobody that actually wants to address issues and fix problems will ever get elected until we have a 2 term limit for anyone in any elected office

thats about impossible when every name on the ballot is a lifetime professional politician.

Hell the Committee that oversees the Social Security Trust Fund has said many times that by 2035 it will not be able to pay all obligations. Last week Trump was addressing the issue and talking about getting rid of waste and fraud in SS administration and everyone was going nuts because they said he was talking about "Cutting Social Security"

I think the SS Administration has around 60,000 to 70,000 employees which is just nuts, I would like to hear Bidens plan to keep Social Security solvent in the long term without raising taxes on working people that are already having a tough time paying their bills.

Nobody that actually wants to address issues and fix problems will ever get elected until we have a 2 term limit for anyone in any elected office
Trump was asked in an interview with CNBC whether he had changed his outlook on how to handle entitlement programs like Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid in order to tackle the national debt.

“There is a lot you can do in terms of entitlements, in terms of cutting and in terms of also the theft and the bad management of entitlements,” Trump said on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.”

Trump was asked in an interview with CNBC whether he had changed his outlook on how to handle entitlement programs like Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid in order to tackle the national debt.

“There is a lot you can do in terms of entitlements, in terms of cutting and in terms of also the theft and the bad management of entitlements,” Trump said on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.”
Exactly!!!,,,we have a bad problem that people want to put their head in the sand and ignore. I dont think anywhere he said he was going to reduce Social Security Retirement Benefits. Medicare and Medicaid need slashed bigtime, the system was never intended to provide medical service for old people it was simply to help fund their retirement.

Can you find a quote anywhere where Biden talks about what he is going to do to keep the Social Security Trust Fund solvent ??

Exactly!!!,,,we have a bad problem that people want to put their head in the sand and ignore. I dont think anywhere he said he was going to reduce Social Security Retirement Benefits. Medicare and Medicaid need slashed bigtime, the system was never intended to provide medical service for old people it was simply to help fund their retirement.

Can you find a quote anywhere where Biden talks about what he is going to do to keep the Social Security Trust Fund solvent ??
Maybe a time machine and don't let Reagan talk the iranians into keeping the hostages until after inauguration would help?

Well if that is true you don't want Trump he started us down this path because he had no vision of what our budget should look like. If Biden had done the same thing as below you would be howling!

Old Don is the King of Debt, he promised to reduce the national debt, then his tax cuts made it surge, He oversaw the third biggest deficit increase of any president at the end of his presidency only Bush and Lincoln's were bigger. But in Trumps eyes big and beautiful.

The financial burden that he inflicted on our government will wreak havoc for decades, saddling our kids and grandkids with debt. He added $7.3 Trillion during his time in office, that amounts to $23,500 for every person in the country.

Last edited:
GOP found a place to cut back.

A committee representing the vast majority of House Republicans just introduced a budget that endorses a ban on all abortions in every single state and ripping away access to IVF.

It is aligned with the Project 2025 plan to restrict reproductive rights nationwide if Trump wins

Well if that is true you don't want Trump he started us down this path because he had no vision of what our budget should look like. If Biden had done the same thing as below you would be howling!

Old Don is the King of Debt, he promised to reduce the national debt, then his tax cuts made it surge, He oversaw the third biggest deficit increase of any president at the end of his presidency only Bush and Lincoln's were bigger. But in Trumps eyes big and beautiful.

The financial burden that he inflicted on our government will wreak havoc for decades, saddling our kids and grandkids with debt. He added $7.3 Trillion during his time in office, that amounts to $23,500 for every person in the country.

I remember reading 1984 for the first time with its slogans: "War is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength." At the time, I thought that no society would have a section of the populace so under control or so willfully ignorant as to believe actual contradictions right in front of their face. And yet with every fiber of his being, Trump is a walking contradiction that his followers (because that is exactly what they are, they're not voters; they're followers) can't get enough of.

Here are just a few (and by a "few" I mean nearly 200) of his contradictory stances:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-contradictions-213869/

It's not just even what he says that is contradictory; it's what he is:

He represents the common working man, many of which have struggled mightily, yet he's a rich and famous man who comes from money and has never had to struggle.

He consistently contradicts himself and reality, yet he's a man who "tells it like it is."

He's a "self-made man," yet he received a "very small loan" of $1 million (turns out the loans from his father total waaaay more than $1 million) from his father to start his business.

This is the culmination of what was termed the "cult of ignorance" way back in 1980.

I remember reading 1984 for the first time with its slogans: "War is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength." At the time, I thought that no society would have a section of the populace so under control or so willfully ignorant as to believe actual contradictions right in front of their face. And yet with every fiber of his being, Trump is a walking contradiction that his followers (because that is exactly what they are, they're not voters; they're followers) can't get enough of.

Here are just a few (and by a "few" I mean nearly 200) of his contradictory stances:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-contradictions-213869/

It's not just even what he says that is contradictory; it's what he is:

He represents the common working man, many of which have struggled mightily, yet he's a rich and famous man who comes from money and has never had to struggle.

He consistently contradicts himself and reality, yet he's a man who "tells it like it is."

He's a "self-made man," yet he received a "very small loan" of $1 million (turns out the loans from his father total waaaay more than $1 million) from his father to start his business.

This is the culmination of what was termed the "cult of ignorance" way back in 1980.
People will hear and believe what they want they want to, and that is not just those who follow Trump it's everybody.
Today politicians Placate and indurate their adherent tribal followers.
Right now Trump cannot secure a Bond, yes I know $464 million, but for a man who is supposed to be such an astute and acclaimed business man it should be no problem to find somebody who knows Trump is good for it. This should be the first red flag that Trump is not all he claims to be, when trusted well respected banks and business are not willing to sign for him. Yet nobody who supports him is questioning this? Trump business are a house of cards all built and being run by massive debt, any little hiccup and the foundation will crumble. And those with common sense know it and do not want to touch that Bond at all.

Saw a perfect meme this am that sums this all up. It was a picture of Biden as a magician, and a statement to the effect of "for my next trick, I will give you three $600 checks and then next year I will crash your 401k and you will pay more in rents, gas, groceries, etc." Only problem is 2 of the 3 stimulus checks came during the Trump administration. Also, my stock, mutual funds, etc. investments are at the highest amount I have ever had.

Saw a perfect meme this am that sums this all up. It was a picture of Biden as a magician, and a statement to the effect of "for my next trick, I will give you three $600 checks and then next year I will crash your 401k and you will pay more in rents, gas, groceries, etc." Only problem is 2 of the 3 stimulus checks came during the Trump administration. Also, my stock, mutual funds, etc. investments are at the highest amount I have ever had.
Yet I would guarantee, thousands shared that meme and believe it with all their heart.

I have been seeing that on facebook, the comments are awesome, one guy even posted a news story talking about when the stimulus checks came out, he got attacked because he was using fake media outlets Biden and the Democrats forced all those thru and Trump had no choice but to sign them. Then was he really that great of a president if he was rolling over?

Then another commented, Hey how come I keep hearing Trump is actually the president yet you blame Biden for everything that goes wrong...

Yet I would guarantee, thousands shared that meme and believe it with all their heart.
The pictures of gas prices is even better. I have seen some starting to post in the comment sections pictures from the 70's stating if you believe in time travel let's do it right and go back when gas was really cheap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT