ADVERTISEMENT

Sami Mancini

I think it was planned from the start that Mancini was going to enroll but was going to redshirt this year. That was from the original story the Providence put out.

I think it was planned from the start that Mancini was going to enroll but was going to redshirt this year. That was from the original story the Providence put out.
Yes but she should be on the roster. Maybe they didn't add her but they generally add redshirts because she would still have a scholarship

Reactions: mosofan
Also noticed that Katie is not on Point Loma's roster this year. She was listed as a junior last year.
Somehow Katie went from a very successful season at a D1 program to a D2 program where I am not sure if she was even starting. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't want to play her last year.

Reactions: mosofan
Somehow Katie went from a very successful season at a D1 program to a D2 program where I am not sure if she was even starting. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't want to play her last year.
I saw photos of her in action at both GCU and last year and she looks to have gained another 20-25 lbs in that time frame and she was already really big to begin with. Makes you wonder if that played a role in her conditioning and being able to get up and down the floor.
Says she only started one game last year.

I saw photos of her in action at both GCU and last year and she looks to have gained another 20-25 lbs in that time frame and she was already really big to begin with. Makes you wonder if that played a role in her conditioning and being able to get up and down the floor.
Says she only started one game last year.
Yes. She redshirted after her year at Oral Roberts. I think she was hurt and gained weight. Her best year by far was her freshman year at Grand Canyon. I don't know why she left.

Yes. She redshirted after her year at Oral Roberts. I think she was hurt and gained weight. Her best year by far was her freshman year at Grand Canyon. I don't know why she left.
Yeah, I think she avg like 16 & 8 her freshman year at GCU or something like that. Pretty good for a freshman in D1

Looks like she got her degree from Point Loma last year so maybe she’s not going back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT