ADVERTISEMENT

Retreat to Helm's Deep

shoot90draw

Sep 15, 2005
Perhaps it's time we move to one of the boards that's not currently getting hit by bots?

I didn't mean to take the night shift on fighting drug dealers. You can thank my toddler for that. But this is day 3 or 4 now? No help from Rivals in sight. Maybe we need to whether the storm on another forum here.

Thoughts?

Perhaps it's time we move to one of the boards that's not currently getting hit by bots?

I didn't mean to take the night shift on fighting drug dealers. You can thank my toddler for that. But this is day 3 or 4 now? No help from Rivals in sight. Maybe we need to whether the storm on another forum here.

Thoughts?
If this is all here Monday I vote we do that. Thankfully, again, 40+ days before lots of our regulars start showing up hopefully this is a distant memory by then BUT have to keep countering until this ends.

I have other proposals in the works if nothing solves this by one month from now but holding back on those as of now. The REAL funny part is I have gone to other states I follow and NONE of them are experiencing this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT