ADVERTISEMENT

Of course she was lying

More both sides BS. No one has ever lied like this guy. EVER. You don’t know anyone in your life who lies as often about everything as Trump.

That’s pure unadulterated bullshit
Congress-including republicans and mueller investigated and concluded that Russia interfered with the 2016 election. Two separate investigations. Same conclusion.

Several of Trump campaign members went to prison for lying about it. Members of the campaign met with Russians almost 40 times. Paul Manafort, his campaign chairman passed USA voter data to Russia for help in defeating Clinton. Read the Mueller report.

Trump was cited in the mueller report on a list of 10 counts of obstructing the investigation. Barr whitewashed the entire thing.

You are willfully ignorant of the truth.

Reactions: HomeyR
Bomb threats at schools, gov buildings and hospitals in Springfield Ohio before Vance and Trump’s lies calling Haitians there illegals and pet eaters: 0

But “both sides”.

Republican Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine on ABC: "This discussion about Haitians eating dogs, it's just not helpful. And again, these people are here legally. They're here legally, and they want to work, and they are, in fact, working. And when you talk to the employers, what the employers tell you is, we don't know what we would do without them. … This discussion just has to stop. We need to focus on moving forward and not dogs and cats be eaten. It's just ridiculous."

Bomb threats at schools, gov buildings and hospitals in Springfield Ohio before Vance and Trump’s lies calling Haitians there illegals and pet eaters: 0

But “both sides”.

Republican Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine on ABC: "This discussion about Haitians eating dogs, it's just not helpful. And again, these people are here legally. They're here legally, and they want to work, and they are, in fact, working. And when you talk to the employers, what the employers tell you is, we don't know what we would do without them. … This discussion just has to stop. We need to focus on moving forward and not dogs and cats be eaten. It's just ridiculous."
Well the press keeps the subject in front of everyone. I moved on from it the day after the debate but it has been entertaining.

Well the press keeps the subject in front of everyone. I moved on from it the day after the debate but it has been entertaining.
I have so many questions about this subject.
1. Why does Kamala Harris get blamed for the immigrants moving to Ohio? Does Vane think he will have that kind of control in Trump/Vance presidency?
2. Why does Kamala Harris get credit for the Haitians moving to Springfield, Ohio, when they started moving there in 2018? I kind of remember that time frame, and I don't think Harris was VP then.
3. Why is this not a bigger story? Vance admits they will make up stories to get attention on a subject. His words there is no way to spin this.

I have so many questions about this subject.
1. Why does Kamala Harris get blamed for the immigrants moving to Ohio? Does Vane think he will have that kind of control in Trump/Vance presidency?
2. Why does Kamala Harris get credit for the Haitians moving to Springfield, Ohio, when they started moving there in 2018? I kind of remember that time frame, and I don't think Harris was VP then.
3. Why is this not a bigger story? Vance admits they will make up stories to get attention on a subject. His words there is no way to spin this.
We need to focus on moving forward and not dogs and cats be eaten. It's just ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
Tell JD to stop doubling down. He went on three different Sunday morning news shows and went off on legal immigrants just trying to live their lives without bomb threats and smashed windows.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT