ADVERTISEMENT

NWCMO Pick Em 2024 proposal

thetophat2021

Jun 14, 2021
Kearney, MO
Had at least one consistent player inquire about the "twist" this year I am proposing so here goes: The main contest goes strictly 11-man and we move 8-man to an eliminator contest i.e. players must pick a number TBD winners each week to advance and it will be winner take all. 8-man will be a STATE contest not just the NWCMO region.

Just a proposal..................but want to know whether you all would be interested in this?

Last edited:
I am down for whatever you want to do. I enjoyed the contest last year and will play in whatever you have going this year.

Reactions: thetophat2021
Had at least one consistent player inquire about the "twist" this year I am proposing so here goes: The main contest goes strictly 11-man and we move 8-man to an eliminator contest i.e. players must pick a number TBD winners each week to advance and it will be winner take all. 8-man will be a STATE contest not just the NWCMO region.

Just a proposal..................but want to know whether you all would be interested in this?
👍

I do know about 8man but with the blowouts it skews stuff. No matter what, I will participate and make somebody happy that there is somebody worst than you.

Im in sunny, southern Cali. I'd rather not ever go to PA. Especially Ampipe! If you're looking for someone in Bosko's bedroom, @HomeyR might be your guy. He's really into documenting Bosko and his blowup doll.
Happy Damon Wayans GIF by For(bes) The Culture

• Haha
Reactions: HomeyR
Im in sunny, southern Cali. I'd rather not ever go to PA. Especially Ampipe! If you're looking for someone in Bosko's bedroom, @HomeyR might be your guy. He's really into documenting Bosko and his blowup doll.
I'm gonna have to go with AC on this. Homey does have a long history of posting about Bosko and his blowup doll. It's quite odd

track was there long before I or any other newbie was there I don't even get that GOVT BS but just glad they still are
Growth of the city i.e. residents now live close enough to hear the roar coming from the track. If they've made it this far I suspect they will remain open. It is a particularly good modified/midget track maybe the best in the area for those two classes.

Growth of the city i.e. residents now live close enough to hear the roar coming from the track. If they've made it this far I suspect they will remain open. It is a particularly good modified/midget track maybe the best in the area for those two classes.
oh i live in one of the newer subdivisions in town and can hear it every saturday night. Now being a fan myself it does not bother me but even if it did principle alone says let her be and yes there are some hard feelings between the track and the city govt but they say time heals all wounds lol

oh i live in one of the newer subdivisions in town and can hear it every saturday night. Now being a fan myself it does not bother me but even if it did principle alone says let her be and yes there are some hard feelings between the track and the city govt but they say time heals all wounds lol
I just went to the track website and WOW WOW WOW check out the top E Modified driver: Dalton Krysa! Remember him?

Reactions: HomeyR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT