ADVERTISEMENT

NWCMO Pick Em 2024 proposal

thetophat2021

Jun 14, 2021
Kearney, MO
Had at least one consistent player inquire about the "twist" this year I am proposing so here goes: The main contest goes strictly 11-man and we move 8-man to an eliminator contest i.e. players must pick a number TBD winners each week to advance and it will be winner take all. 8-man will be a STATE contest not just the NWCMO region.

Just a proposal..................but want to know whether you all would be interested in this?

Last edited:
Had at least one consistent player inquire about the "twist" this year I am proposing so here goes: The main contest goes strictly 11-man and we move 8-man to an eliminator contest i.e. players must pick a number TBD winners each week to advance and it will be winner take all. 8-man will be a STATE contest not just the NWCMO region.

Just a proposal..................but want to know whether you all would be interested in this?
👍

Reactions: thetophat2021
I do know about 8man but with the blowouts it skews stuff. No matter what, I will participate and make somebody happy that there is somebody worst than you.

Reactions: thetophat2021
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT