ADVERTISEMENT

Link Academy

TadQueasy

Nov 6, 2015
SCA player of the year from Thayer committing to Link

448401223_449638127823626_6716623401968282135_n.jpg

I thought Mancini left at the semester last year. I know she was dressed in street clothes at Webb’s games during the second semester last year

Yeah I dont think she is there anymore.
Webb played in one of the lower level varsity groups at the Pitt st camp last week and went about.500. I would have thought they would have done better with the talent they have without Mancini. I don't think they would have lost at all in the bracket they were in if she was at Webb. I assume she left the state so she could play the entire season.

I heard the top 2 returning players from Thayer are both going to link. Just what I heard.

Also heard another upperclassman from Thayer has transferred to WP

I guess things can change. But earlier in the summer the Bowers girl who would be their 2nd best player was still with the team.

They also have a pretty good freshman girl coming in.

I guess things can change. But earlier in the summer the Bowers girl who would be their 2nd best player was still with the team.

They also have a pretty good freshman girl coming in.
I heard this a few weeks ago from someone who heard it from a coach in the Thayer area, but who knows. I’ve got third hand information on this matter and you know how that goes. I guess we’ll see LOL

I don't understand the thinking behind girls transferring to Link. I get if you are a D1 high level boy why you would consider it even though to me you are missing the high school experience, but I understand if you want the exposure travel and national schedule if you are good enough to be on the top team. Unless something drastically changes from last year what's the advantage and exposure on the girls side?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT