ADVERTISEMENT

Not football...but what the heck are you thinking Crystal City School leadership?

bullitpdq68

Sep 22, 2005
Home of the Cubs!!
Thoughts?

A student shared a video of the school superintendent saying, “You are insubordinate. We are worried about your safety. If you’re not going to go back in, then we have your names, and I’m going to call your parents. You’re going to go home. You’re going to be suspended, and we will have a meeting about this.”

A student can be heard saying their parent was nearby. The superintendent then said, “OK, take her home.”

When the student claimed the parent would not be complying either, the superintendent is then heard saying, “Well, that’s when the police will arrest you for trespassing. I suspend you, and you come back, you will be under trespassing.”

“I’m trying to be nice here about this,” the superintendent then said.

• Wow
Reactions: Graphic Edge Guy
WOW...There has to be something we don't know going on here...but it sure is a horrible look for an outsider looking in!
Yea we had a student death on campus in Webb this month. Lots of people freaking out because no details have been released by school, cops, or family.... tough situation for everyone involved

Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE
Yea we had a student death on campus in Webb this month. Lots of people freaking out because no details have been released by school, cops, or family.... tough situation for everyone involved

The OP was ridiculous - the classmate who died from cancer should have been recognized as part of her class (if they're going to hold Jr. High graduations... With the campus death - there have been an alarming number of ODs on campuses in the metro area recently - PC had 4 in one day last week (which is a completely different matter than the OP).

Reactions: nwlions
It costs almost nothing to print a diploma and set an empty chair for the young lady.
I can't understand why they didn't do that.

The superintendent doesn't run the election. People will run for election with an ax to grind. I've seen people run for election with a ax to grind on smaller incidents than this. The superintendent and principal might be on the chopping block.

The superintendent doesn't run the election. People will run for election with an ax to grind. I've seen people run for election with a ax to grind on smaller incidents than this. The superintendent and principal might be on the chopping block.
do-you-remember-the-t-ime-michael-jackson.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT