ADVERTISEMENT

NMCC vs Charleston

hangmanbobbyjaggers

Sep 19, 2011
Not sure how to post it, but did anyone else see the punch that Jadis took from the Charleston player last night? The composure of Jadis not to retaliate is unbelievable. Hats off to that young man.

No place for it at all. I remember a few years back when a Vashon player fought with NMCC player in the 1/4 final game. Kid started next game in semi finals. Nothing was done.

Reactions: thetophat2021
Was the offender a senior? Such an action should be a disqualification for life from all mshsaa activities.
Of course it was a criminal assault and should be prosecuted as such, whether adult or juvenile status.

Reactions: Veer2Eternity
I thought there was an actual punch thrown from all the comments on FB. That didn't look like a punch to me. A push that ended up to the face maybe. But to call that a punch is kind of stretching it in my opinion. Yes it's probably an offensive foul but I don't really see what all the uproar is about.

How would you say that is not a punch? He even cocks it before throwing it....

I thought there was an actual punch thrown from all the comments on FB. That didn't look like a punch to me. A push that ended up to the face maybe. But to call that a punch is kind of stretching it in my opinion. Yes it's probably an offensive foul but I don't really see what all the uproar is about.
That was a punch, even in the 80's!

One of us needs to see our optometrist.

OPHS.TxyEwMybBRNsbw474C474

• Haha
Reactions: ChaoticFanatic
Domestic Violence Assault GIF

Reactions: thegoldenboy55
Here’s a fun fact. The Charleston head coach is also the superintendent of the district. Interesting dynamic when you think about potential discipline for the kid that threw the punch.

Reactions: Moleebo
What in the Southeast Missouri Basketball is a superintendent doing coaching the basketball team??
It's not uncommon in small schools. Up my way, the former Mercer super coached girls basketball. (Retired as super after last year but coached this year.) The Pattonsburg super coaches softball and boys basketball. And there's the legendary Tim Jermain, who's the super at Jefferson and coaches Platte Valley's boys.

It's not uncommon in small schools. Up my way, the former Mercer super coached girls basketball. (Retired as super after last year but coached this year.) The Pattonsburg super coaches softball and boys basketball. And there's the legendary Tim Jermain, who's the super at Jefferson and coaches Platte Valley's boys.
Charleston is bigger than Mercer, Pattonsburg, and Jefferson all put together. And maybe if they doubled themselves as well.

Reactions: pgapro29
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT