ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska?

JNsDaddyzDaddyIownU

Dec 8, 2020
Big Red talking a lot about their great recruiting and ability to spot talent. Matt Rhule says if they offer someone, then others do. We will see.

Do they improve?

No winning record since, 2016?????

• Wow
Reactions: shoot90draw
I’ve got in-laws from Lincoln that say this will be the best team since the Osborne years. But he’s pretty much said the same thing every offseason. The Frost years were tough on the Big Red fan base.

Team seems to be solid this year. Not sure they can compete with the big boys on the field or recruiting but time shall tell

I’ve got in-laws from Lincoln that say this will be the best team since the Osborne years. But he’s pretty much said the same thing every offseason. The Frost years were tough on the Big Red fan base.

SMh. A generation with no titles. None since the 1900s.

Reactions: Treadmill
I looked at Nebraska’s schedule and I’m predicting they’ll win their first seven games and the Big Red fandom will go nuts. They’ll then lose their last five regular season games. They will be in the bowl game held in Shreveport…

• Haha
I looked at Nebraska’s schedule and I’m predicting they’ll win their first seven games and the Big Red fandom will go nuts. They’ll then lose their last five regular season games. They will be in the bowl game held in Shreveport…

Alright...The Idaho Potato Bowl vs. the Akron Zips

• Haha
Reactions: cardsfan200306
The Nubs have the longest current streak of failing to make a bowl game in all of FBS - even KU has gone to a bowl in the last 8 seasons. Let that sink in.

The Nubs have the longest current streak of failing to make a bowl game in all of FBS - even KU has gone to a bowl in the last 8 seasons. Let that sink in.
The really bad part is they play in a trash division and should get 6 wins automatically if they trot out even a decent team

Those 90's Nebraska teams were so dominant, there is no way they could've repeated that. When Osborne left, the nebs tried too hard to replace him. Now, the program teeters towards irrelevance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT