ADVERTISEMENT

MSHSAATV announcers

mofootballcoach

Jun 13, 2013
These guys are horrible. They use a lot of football terms but rarely get it right. Then in all their expert wisdom they question coaching like they know what they are talking about. It’s high school football not the NFL some times you have to do things based on ability. At least put some guys that know football on the broadcast.

You know what irritates me almost as much as the awful announcers? Having to listen to the new director chick every time one of these games loads
hit refresh right when she starts and you can skip it. Course this is the last game soooooooo

I don't mind amateur hour if the broadcast is free, and/or an insignificant game. But when it's a state championship and the broadcast is charging the viewer, it's time to hire a professional.

There are lots of radio guys around the state who are verbose, polished broadcasters who would do well.

Here, we have what can only be described as unpolished, uninformed and unprofessional. You shouldn't have broadcasters that can't even be bothered to be familiar with the background of each team prior to the broadcasts.

I don't mind amateur hour if the broadcast is free, and/or an insignificant game. But when it's a state championship and the broadcast is charging the viewer, it's time to hire a professional.

There are lots of radio guys around the state who are verbose, polished broadcasters who would do well.

Here, we have what can only be described as unpolished, uninformed and unprofessional. You shouldn't have broadcasters that can't even be bothered to be familiar with the background of each team prior to the broadcasts.
Exactly, and these guys are absolutely getting paid. They are doing an admirable job, but they haven't done the slightest bit of research and I wonder if they're even from the area honestly. But there are sooooooo many radio guys who would kill this.

I could only handle the Laurel and Hardy knockoffs for only so long…I won’t name the buttery sized dude, but let’s just say it’s time to hand the microphone over to someone else. You suck!

Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all. Nonstop babble. Lamar running the "spin cycle" was my favorite.
Just listening how fascinated they were with Lamar's kicker toe kicking extra points. Can you imagine if they would have executed a drop kick extra point?🤯 That might have left them speechless.

Reactions: bullitpdq68
Just listening how fascinated they were with Lamar's kicker toe kicking extra points. Can you imagine if they would have executed a drop kick extra point?🤯 That might have left them speechless.
"I wonder how he does it, probably has tape in the inside of his shoe or something". Ugh

You know what irritates me almost as much as the awful announcers? Having to listen to the new director chick every time one of these games loads
Gaslighter GIF by The Chicks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT