ADVERTISEMENT

Broadcasting

Rufus R. Jones

Nov 10, 2009
Just now getting a chance to watch the games I missed, with sound up on the tv broadcast. Bar-u-tal. I get that they want somebody from St Louis, but did they also find the cheapest announcers they could? No way those guys are getting paid to do that. Clown show. Nobody should have to pay to listen to that steaming pile of blather.

Mshsaa ought to get one announcer from each team - like their radio guys and have them do it together - bet it would cost them alot less to be honest

Or Hire Bosko and myself next year
e40c45a2-76a3-484f-b9a5-c4fb2a115bf0_text.gif

You would just slobber all over yourself looking at all of the hot mom's in the stands !
Wouldny any man do that? Except maybe the Mox?? Also, ONLY Kearney is known to have robust population of hot moms. There are NUMEROUS other towns Coach and I could broadcast. NICE TRY, CLOWN!!!

Reactions: shoot90draw
Just now getting a chance to watch the games I missed, with sound up on the tv broadcast. Bar-u-tal. I get that they want somebody from St Louis, but did they also find the cheapest announcers they could? No way those guys are getting paid to do that. Clown show. Nobody should have to pay to listen to that steaming pile of blather.
Why would they want someone from St Louis? Other than the obnoxious accent what would someone from that locale bring to the table that someone from another region wouldn't?

• Love
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
I volunteer myself and Mullet.

Ratings would be through the roof.
I mean we would be better than anything they’ve put out the last three years. And would you know…Prep
You two bozos wouldnt hold a candle next to Coach and I in the booth! Two famous documentary stars, one a well travelled and successful coach. The other a seasoned and super successful booster club president.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT