ADVERTISEMENT

More forfeits

Breaking news from MSHSAA offices......NOTHING!!!
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

I chatted with a few people concerning the helmet communications and honestly I believe there are several people that know about issue at Cardinal Ritter as it is been verified that they did violate that rule. So many other teams know about it happening but the question is... is MSHSAA going to handle it properly. CR thinks they are fine and nothing is going to happen.
It took the Archdiocese to get involved to get the other item cleaned up only 4 years ago. If MSHSAA won't fix the issue and set an example that rules are rules. The cheating at CR goes beyond the team as the costs to implement a system they have in those helmets are quite expensive and they have to track the funds involved. The issue could go all throughout the administration there.

Additionally with them doing this and many of the kids and families at CR know that it is wrong but the coaches are basically teaching those kids to win at all costs including cheating.
Enough stop. It's not true. Nobody is getting involved. Do you really know how much something like that would cost? Then you want to talk about the parents getting involved. Stop this crazy talk about something in the helmet. beat them on the field. If you do that, then congrats. just stop

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
Enough stop. It's not true. Nobody is getting involved. Do you really know how much something like that would cost? Then you want to talk about the parents getting involved. Stop this crazy talk about something in the helmet. beat them on the field. If you do that, then congrats. just stop
You heard it here First Ladies and gentleman.

It’s not true.

They wouldn’t cheat, no history of them doing so to support that statement right? 🤣🤣🤣

So what Schools have had forfeits? I count Lincoln Prep, Grandview, Park Hill South and Jefferson City. What other two schools have had to forfeit game(s)?

Move along.... nothing to see here
leslie-nielsen-quotes-as-frank-drebin-17-1.jpg

So, MSHSAA is not doing anything, surprised.. not really... does this mean it didnt happen... lol nope... 😆 it just means MSHSAA doesnt have the balls to take action after the Springfield issue.

What i can say is this... i heard from coaches on this and know what happened. If it wasnt true i would not post data /rumors on something of that nature. And i am not racist, nor has this ever been a thing about race.

What i can and will say is this: Coaches and administrators need to set the proper example in all aspects to their players/students. Respect others no matter who or where they are from. And 1 last thing, Read and follow the darn rule book!

Last edited:
The bottom line on all of this is: nothing will happen to them, MSHSAA will do nothing, they have been blatantly breaking the rules with rosters since 2019 at least, they will continue to win games, they will continue to try to intimidate/disrespect their opponents with goofy cringe social media videos, they will be taught that the rest of the known world is not for them but against them, their coach will rant someplace in the first week of December how and why he can't win coach of the year...
So do you dislike them because they cheat or because you just dislike them?

So, MSHSAA is not doing anything, surprised.. not really... does this mean it didnt happen... lol nope... 😆 it just means MSHSAA doesnt have the balls to take action after the Springfield issue.

What i can say is this... i heard from coaches on this and know what happened. If it wasnt true i would not post data /rumors on something of that nature. And i am not racist, nor has this ever been a thing about race.

What i can and will say is this: Coaches and administrators need to set the proper example in all aspects to their players/students. Respect others no matter who or where they are from. And 1 last thing, Read and follow the darn rule book!
I wouldn't count out MSHSAA doesn't do anything until about after Saturday, but yeah haven't heard a peep from anybody with any new information anywhere. For those who think that means nothing happened, by all accounts Ritter cheated, but MSHSAA just chose not to do anything about it.

Never thought about the Maybins/Kickapoo issue playing a role in this.

So will all of the kids stay at Ritter? Or will some one else have super team next year?
well looks like they stayed. well looks like they checked those
earpieces out. Well thanks, we recovered those onside kicks for'
you. Happy Holidays friend
CRCP
28-0
State Champions
B2B Ringem 2x

well looks like they stayed. well looks like they checked those
earpieces out. Well thanks, we recovered those onside kicks for'
you. Happy Holidays friend
CRCP
28-0
State Champions
B2B Ringem 2x

Don’t speak to soon. Wouldn’t be the first time the state took away from Cardinal Ritter for infractions.

It’s funny that you were employed another school most of the season yet use the word “we” when talking about Ritter.

Reactions: dj456
Don’t speak to soon. Wouldn’t be the first time the state took away from Cardinal Ritter for infractions.

It’s funny that you were employed another school most of the season yet use the word “we” when talking about Ritter.
"too"
Along with "payoffs"

Ok, my friend from the Ozarks. You hold to that theory. Happy Holidays

Should have invested in the Radio Blockers that BO had when they beat them in the play offs a few seasons ago.
no-signal.gif

Feller uses that friend word quite liberally
Yeah. Never trust a man who quits his own team and then hitches his wagon to a team that was winning when he shows up mid season. I’d love to know what “position” he has with Ritter, if any at all. He may just be on here posturing. He sure hasn’t mentioned the national power CBC at all though. Shocker.

Reactions: Veer2Eternity
My Arcolo friend, What does that have to do with 2022 2023 B2B,
teams forfeiting games this year has nothing to do with the 2024 season
Oh you know. National headlines. More articles than back to back titles.
Etched in their history forever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT