ADVERTISEMENT

Monett Hires

I was just getting ready to post this.

Goodbye to running the ball.

Time to run the spread, throw for 500+ yards a game and then allow 500 yards a game and lose by 2-3 TDs every week.

I hope I’m wrong, but when Glendale was good, they were good, when they were bad, they were bad under the Mauks direction

Hopefully his dads system will catch on more consistently at Monett than it did at Glendale.

giphy.gif

I was just getting ready to post this.

Goodbye to running the ball.

Time to run the spread, throw for 500+ yards a game and then allow 500 yards a game and lose by 2-3 TDs every week.

I hope I’m wrong, but when Glendale was good, they were good, when they were bad, they were bad under the Mauks direction

Hopefully his dads system will catch on more consistently at Monett than it did at Glendale.
Yeah for as long as I can remember we have ground it out, so this will be new.

Reactions: ChaoticFanatic
Good luck coaching defense at Monett now.

First down- Incomplete pass
second down- Incomplete pass
third down- Incomplete pass
4th down- Punt
Total time off the clock 8 seconds. Defense back on the field.
If you are not very talented, games will get ugly fast!!

Good luck coaching defense at Monett now.

First down- Incomplete pass
second down- Incomplete pass
third down- Incomplete pass
4th down- Punt
Total time off the clock 8 seconds. Defense back on the field.
If you are not very talented, games will get ugly fast!!
They will run a bunch of 2pt conversion plays. Those seemed to work at glendale or whatever crappy sps school they were at.

Ha Ha Ha.
Kane bullying Moxon might be my favorite thing on the internet.

Neat that everyone is giving the new coach a chance.
guess running 23423423423 laterals during a 2pt try when you're beating up on a bad team kinda makes folks think that way.

Least it does me.

5 wide boys Air it out. Look at their schedule.

They may go JV only.

Those two grew up in Ampipe...
Then they were quite literally working “under the table”….. for Bosko 🤣🤣
Okay you bozos and CLOWN!! Those two did NOT grow up in Ampipe! That GIF is from a MOVIE!!! Plus, adults dont ride bikes. We drive good ole fashioned American Cadillacs, Fords, or anything else made with American STEEL!!!

This is a good question, we will have to wait and see. I will say from talking to those around the community many are excited so this is creating an excitement around the program. I hope it gets more kids involved.
Sincere question not trying to stir the pot ... in the past the football program has borrowed kickers from the soccer program with success, since history has shown the Mauk's are not one to kick field goals, PATs or even punt, does the need the to borrow kickers end now?

Sincere question not trying to stir the pot ... in the past the football program has borrowed kickers from the soccer program with success, since history has shown the Mauk's are not one to kick field goals, PATs or even punt, does the need the to borrow kickers end now?
Since our state title run in 2016 which our Kicker was also on the state runner up soccer team, all of our kickers have been on the football team. This years all conference kicker was also a DB.
Also coming up we have a freshmen who can flat out kick also and is a linemen, funny thing he did play soccer in youth instead of youth football.

Reactions: Craig Hull
From what I have seen and know about Big 8 programs. They will not let you run up the score with crazy 2pt plays or onside kicks without giving it back to you 10 fold when they get the chance. With good reason. Those programs and coaching staffs all have a very high level or respect for each other and they will not let anyone bring down the integrity of the conference with crazy stuff like that

From what I have seen and know about Big 8 programs. They will not let you run up the score with crazy 2pt plays or onside kicks without giving it back to you 10 fold when they get the chance. With good reason. Those programs and coaching staffs all have a very high level or respect for each other and they will not let anyone bring down the integrity of the conference with crazy stuff like that
Oh there are some stories, especially back in the 80's early 2000's there were some very upset coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT