ADVERTISEMENT

Baker highest paid asst in college football. Gone to LSU

“Greener” pastures. Hate to see him leave but he’s earned it. Loyalty no more. Players or coaches.

Obv nowadays players and coaches alike are free agents from year to year. Funny how Kelly fired him a few years ago, but now hired him. I guess 2 million a yr for 3 yrs guaranteed would wash away any hard feelings.

Something has to be done with the coaches portal system! College football can't keep going down this road!

Agreed.
He’s going from 1.9 mil @ MIZ to 2.2 mil @ LSU

This isn’t about money, it’s about location. He went to Tulane and his wife went to LSU
Well its also 300k more. He’s now the highest paid assistant coach in the country. Had the money been the same he probably stays at Mizzou.

Hard to blame him for going to LSU, even if it were not more money. In all honesty its a step up. I would hate for a coach to go from OU baseball to LSU baseball, but it would be hard to blame them.

Hard to blame him for going to LSU, even if it were not more money. In all honesty its a step up. I would hate for a coach to go from OU baseball to LSU baseball, but it would be hard to blame them.
or OU football to LSU football.

Step up

Reactions: _slo_mo_
Results. Don't cry it's facts.
61mVz8aMt2L.jpg

LSU-National-Championships.png

s-l1200.webp
anigif_enhanced-buzz-1567-1386285291-26.gif

He was not retained as part of Brian Kelly's initial staff, I really wonder why he would want to go back? And Now Kelly is praising the kid, what was wrong with him before, shows you what BK knows about assistants.

I’ve traditionally rooted for OU. Still do most of the time. Not sure why OU fans have to denigrate Mizzou however. So poop on the fans.

Obv nowadays players and coaches alike are free agents from year to year. Funny how Kelly fired him a few years ago, but now hired him. I guess 2 million a yr for 3 yrs guaranteed would wash away any hard feelings.
He didn’t “fire” him. He simply didn’t retain him and brought in his own guys.

He was not retained as part of Brian Kelly's initial staff, I really wonder why he would want to go back? And Now Kelly is praising the kid, what was wrong with him before, shows you what BK knows about
Nothing was wrong with him before, Kelly had his own group that he was bringing in and decided to not retain most from a program that wasn’t looking good at all. That said the top defense recruits are absolutely stoked about him coming back as he was the one to first start recruiting them, also why the ones on the team are not hitting the portal or leaving early for draft.

Nothing was wrong with him before, Kelly had his own group that he was bringing in and decided to not retain most from a program that wasn’t looking good at all. That said the top defense recruits are absolutely stoked about him coming back as he was the one to first start recruiting them, also why the ones on the team are not hitting the portal or leaving early for draft.

F LSU!!! Love the colors but that is all. And Yep Kelly showed no loyalty to his own guys that had proven before they could coach, what happens next year if he does not preform?

Why in the world would he show loyalty to
F LSU!!! Love the colors but that is all. And Yep Kelly showed no loyalty to his own guys that had proven before they could coach, what happens next year if he does not prefor

F LSU!!! Love the colors but that is all. And Yep Kelly showed no loyalty to his own guys that had proven before they could coach, what happens next year if he does not preform?
Why in the world would he show any loyalty to a single soul on that defensive staff? Worst defense in the history of LSU. Legit ruined a Heisman season from JD5 with Matt house and company. Also Muck Fizzou Geaux tigers the real ones in the SEC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT