ADVERTISEMENT

13 of top 25 recruiting classes

MY PENN STATE NITTANY LIONS coming in at number FIFETEEN!!! Meanwhile the MU Tigers come in at a LOWLY number twenty. HA!
sad-walk.gif

*One of them beat Ohio State's practice squad.

Fixed it for ya!
Come on man. tOSU has all them top 10 classes since baby jesus was laying in the manger.

BTW Ole Miss boat raced pedo state.

You're gonna need more recruits than that if you ever get to another bowl game against an SEC team.

Reactions: Treadmill
Come on man. tOSU has all them top 10 classes since baby jesus was laying in the manger.

BTW Ole Miss boat raced pedo state.

You're gonna need more recruits than that if you ever get to another bowl game against an SEC team.
MU literally beat the back up to the back up QB!

Also, if a 13 point loss is a "boat race" what does that make 10 and 9 point losses? Regardless, this is all irrelevant because I CANT HEAR YOU over the Big 10 NATIONAL CHAMPION!!!!

Reactions: shoot90draw
MU literally beat the back up to the back up QB!

Also, if a 13 point loss is a "boat race" what does that make 10 and 9 point losses? Regardless, this is all irrelevant because I CANT HEAR YOU over the Big 10 NATIONAL CHAMPION!!!!
bahah osu is so dumb they ran their best qb off before the bowl game. Then they didn't prep more than one QB? Sounds like an OSU thing.

and you and I both know Ol' Miss went in to prevent mode and pedo state scored with under a minute left to make it appear like it was a game.

Beatdown, bozoko.

bahah osu is so dumb they ran their best qb off before the bowl game. Then they didn't prep more than one QB? Sounds like an OSU thing.

and you and I both know Ol' Miss went in to prevent mode and pedo state scored with under a minute left to make it appear like it was a game.

Beatdown, bozoko.
I CANT HEAR YOU!!!

Reactions: shoot90draw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT