ADVERTISEMENT

Mo says Noot-Edman-Walker is the outfield

Toots_mcgee

Nov 10, 2020
Carlson is the 4th OFer and they are fielding offers for O’Neil.

Nado-Winn-Gorman/Donovan-Goldy
Is the infield

So……..

2022: Monty, Flaherty, Mikolas, Matz, Dakota, Waino

2023: Gray, Lynn, Mikolas, Matz, Gibson, Thompson

Gibson-Thompson > Dakota-Waino

Lineup is same but a year older at the corners and Winn is a ??? on offense.

Where is the 20 game improvement coming from?

Reactions: pgapro29
In the 2019 draft the Cardinals took Zach Thompson with the 19th pick. The jury is still out on him.

With the very next pick (20th) Seattle selected George Kirby who has started 56 games the past two years with ERAs in the 3.3s A 3.9 WAR in 2023, etc

Maybe our drafting and player development ain’t all that top notch.

O'Neil would look good in Royal blue. He is a perfect fit for the outfield at Kauffman with his defense and perfect bounce back player in a contract year.

O'Neil would look good in Royal blue. He is a perfect fit for the outfield at Kauffman with his defense and perfect bounce back player in a contract year.
He is certainly capable of being a 30-homer guy again. And he can run.

Only if he can stay in the lineup, so far that's been a problem for him. Those big muscles all over look cool but they tend to be a problem if you play baseball.

My perception is that Tyler’s relationship with the Cardinals soured and he seemed to take more time to return from injuries after a somewhat nasty salary arbitration case two years ago.

Then early last year Oli publicly humiliated him when he got waved home by the third base coach and was thrown out by a mile. That pretty much put an end to his tenure.

I’m thinking his attitude has been deteriorating for two years.

For the good of both Tyler and the Cards they both just need to move on. I can see it from both sides. He's been hurt too much. That's not necessarily his fault but it is a factor. They've all but told him he's not going to get much opportunity this year. And after Oli went off the rails on him I don't blame him for souring on the Cards. That was a really bad look for Oli. I think it cost him some respect in the clubhouse and it showed throughout the year. Hopefully they can get someone usable in return and he can have some success somewhere else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT