ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon lands more Top 10 (Missouri high school) recruits from 2024 Class than Mizzou

I thought St Louis sucks? Now their players are amazing?? 🙄😮
I know your reading comprehension is low, so let me explain.

This organization called Rivals does rankings Of high school football players. Out of their ranking of the top 10, two of them are going to Oregon and one is going to Missouri.

Their ranking might be wrong and likely is. That is a different topic for a different post, which I will be glad to write to educate you more. You really don’t want to be on here sounding like a complete idiot like veer2.

I will make sure that I put more basic posts on here to educate people like you. Don’t worry, I don’t charge for tuition. I don’t even take donations. God bless all—and especially the mentally challenged.

Last edited:
Reactions: 65TPT
Have you seen the Oregon facilities?
Are you familiar with their program?
Losing a couple of recruits to Oregon is not the black eye you think it is. They get recruits from other states and their residents dont cry like little betches.

Losing a couple of recruits to Oregon is not the black eye you think it is. They get recruits from other states and their residents dont cry like little betches.
200.gif

200w.gif

We want Missouri players playing in Missouri right? Better get some funding for some facilities

We are talking the '25 season! Kids can not stay loyal that long.. A bigger NIL will come up and he will be elsewhere I am sure of that.

We are talking the '25 season! Kids can not stay loyal that long.. A bigger NIL will come up and he will be elsewhere I am sure of that.
I'm seeing that a lot in basketball as well. Basically every kid from Kansas City that I follow went to the portal after one year or have decommitted already before graduating high school.

Reactions: HomeyR
Damn them for trying to improve their financial situation!!!! No coach would ever do that.

Damn them for trying to improve their financial situation!!!! No coach would ever do that.
LOL.... Money talks.. I just wish they would ban all these twitter posts about "I love this place", "this place will forever hold....." and "I will forever will be a..." then end it with "that being said, I have decided to enter my name into the portal"..

Serious question. Do kids have to maintain a certain GPA or credits to transfer in the portal?

I remember Caleb Love got shutdown by Michigan transferring from North Carolina for academic reasons, but it never specified why. Arizona gladly took him though.

Serious question. Do kids have to maintain a certain GPA or credits to transfer in the portal?

I remember Caleb Love got shutdown by Michigan transferring from North Carolina for academic reasons, but it never specified why. Arizona gladly took him though.
Just read they have to be in good academic standing and making progress toward a degree. But with the new rule going in...unlimited transfers. YOu can transfer as many times as you want.

It will somehow still be everyone's fault when they do not make it as a pro though after they transferred 5 times in 5 years

It will somehow still be everyone's fault when they do not make it as a pro though after they transferred 5 times in 5 years

It's just a matter of time before the NCAA gets left behind. This will be an open-paid league with new rules, like 120-man rosters. It will expand opportunity for kids to go to school rather than arbitrary limits being set by the NCAA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT