ADVERTISEMENT

Kearney 68 - Hillsboro 28 (FINAL)

Congrats to Kearney. There were by far the superior team today and earned it. I’d say the state title game was really Smithville vs Kearney in Week 12.

But congrats to Hillsboro on showing grit and not just hanging it up after getting down early.

They scored more points against the Kearney defense than the bulldogs last 3 opponents combined and did it all against the first team and not in junk time.

Depending on what K has coming back I would say they have to be favorites to repeat

Congrats to Kearney. There were by far the superior team today and earned it. I’d say the state title game was really Smithville vs Kearney in Week 12.

But congrats to Hillsboro on showing grit and not just hanging it up after getting down early.

They scored more points against the Kearney defense than the bulldogs last 3 opponents combined and did it all against the first team and not in junk time.

Depending on what K has coming back I would say they have to be favorites to repeat
Man the K vs SV games going to be lit next year

Well, my championship picks have been mostly poop but I got this one right at least.

Minnick was the right hire two years ago. They were wise to make that change with the talent they had coming up. They will be very strong next year as well. Congrats to Kearney!
Two years from now it will be extreme exciting calling it now. Go back to literally the day yours truly announced to MOSports Kearney named Minnick HC........................and it only took TWO years to accomplish this!!!!!!!

You ain’t football god, bruh. They earned this game. What have you ever earned?
Mikey Day Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Reactions: Arcola
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT