ADVERTISEMENT

Judge Dismisses 6 Counts against Trump in Ga Case

blindedbythelight

Jul 28, 2023
Pretty much ruled that Trump broke no law when he contacted officials in Georgia claiming he had 12,000 more votes than they counted and asked them to find them for him.

The Constitution grants all citizens "the right to petition the government for a redress of grievances"

Trump broke no law by simply asking officials to find more of his votes that he believed they did not count

That's one way to look at it.
Another is that the judge kept 35 charges in place and that the 6 are not because the defendants didn't break the law, but because the prosecution was negligent in explaining how they broke the law.

Reactions: HomeyR
That's one way to look at it.
Another is that the judge kept 35 charges in place and that the 6 are not because the defendants didn't break the law, but because the prosecution was negligent in explaining how they broke the law.
Big problem for the prosecution is that under the Rico Law Trump is prosecuted under the prosecution must prove that there was a conspiracy of individuals to break the law. SInce the judge ruled that Trump contacting Georgia State officials to ask them to find votes was not against the law,,,,just exactly what crime were they conspiring to commit ????

AInt no lawyer but seems to me this entire case is shaky

Give it up bro. Trump is guilty AF. All your crying and wishful thinking won’t save his unlawful arse.

Give it up bro. Trump is guilty AF. All your crying and wishful thinking won’t save his unlawful arse.
This is the full extent of his information exchange. He doesn't care that courts of law, including the SCOTUS, is finding these court cases against Trump frivolous, with no laws broken. It can't be that the evil and crooked left (and some right) are petrified of Trump being in a place of power that they're pulling every underhanded and at times illegal trick to keep him out of office. And people like Toots have their head filled by the most biased cesspools of information that they actually believe them. If you want a logical exchange of information at a higher level than Toots, go talk to your cat. Expose the rats....TRUMP 2024!

This is the full extent of his information exchange. He doesn't care that courts of law, including the SCOTUS, is finding these court cases against Trump frivolous, with no laws broken. It can't be that the evil and crooked left (and some right) are petrified of Trump being in a place of power that they're pulling every underhanded and at times illegal trick to keep him out of office. And people like Toots have their head filled by the most biased cesspools of information that they actually believe them. If you want a logical exchange of information at a higher level than Toots, go talk to your cat. Expose the rats....TRUMP 2024!
that wasn't what was found. He will be a fairly convicted felon soon unless he can slow play this out and pardons himself.

that wasn't what was found. He will be a fairly convicted felon soon unless he can slow play this out and pardons himself.
Technically the judge found that the prosecuting attorney just stated "Trump broke the law" without specifically detailing what law he broke. Well thats because there is no law that covers what Trump did.

Honest to god they are claiming that Trump broke the law by asking Georgia officials to do something that would have made them violate their oath of office. Well the problem is that there is no law that says thats a crime.

People at the White House better be practicing saying " Welcome back Mr. President"

Couple of questions.

Who actually tried to trick his supporters to keep him in office last time, after he lost, he even convinced many to storm the capital?

Second question if Trump is Exposing rats, who has he exposed?

Mike Pence, Reince Priebus, John Kelly, Rex Tillerson, Jim Mattis.
Not to mention everyone caught up in the Q trials.
Hillary, Bill, Epstein, Bill Gates, Obama, John McCain, I don't remember everyone else :)

Couple of questions.

Who actually tried to trick his supporters to keep him in office last time, after he lost, he even convinced many to storm the capital?

Second question if Trump is Exposing rats, who has he exposed?
I'm not sure who tried to trick his supporters into keeping him in office. Do you know? I'd like to. Show me a quote where he told people to storm the capital. Expose the "party people" that put their own and party's interest before our country's, like the Bidens for receiving millions from countries they gave federal monies to. Politically biased branches like the CIA, FBI and military leadership, just to name a few.

I'm not sure who tried to trick his supporters into keeping him in office. Do you know? I'd like to. Show me a quote where he told people to storm the capital. Expose the "party people" that put their own and party's interest before our country's, like the Bidens for receiving millions from countries they gave federal monies to. Politically biased branches like the CIA, FBI and military leadership, just to name a few.
Uhhhh ....'FIGHT LIKE HELL!" ~DJT

Didn't trumpies son in law get BILLIONS from the sauds? Nothing to see here.

Trumpers refuse to even consider their guy is at fault for anything.

It's a cult.

Reactions: HomeyR
Specious? What’s it like being hooked into a cult? You are definitely full fledged committed. Specious.

The Democrat coalition cult are Abortionist, Feminist, BLM, LGBTQ, Queer theorists, Pro Hamas, Antisemitics, Climate Cult and all other forms of deconstructionists. I do agree some people really like Trump. But these people don't meet the standard of a cult.
When you can show them evidence of Trump wrong doing and they won’t believe their own eyes. That’s a cult.

When you answer a survey question about who is best at addressing infrastructure needs in the USA and you answer Trump over Biden. That’s a cult.

When being interviewed on camera, you state that the 2020 election was stolen. That’s a cult.

When impeachment witnesses, Mueller, the FBI director, and several Trump appointed judges—all republicans, don’t go along with Trump’s crimes and you say “deep state, rigged or RINO”. That’s a cult.

If you buy a flag with a politicians name on it, that’s a cult.

All of cases against Trump are specious and the one case of violating classified documents laws has already been overlooked by the dementiacrats in power when Joe and Hillary have committed the identical crimes. I do blame House and Senate Republicans for being pathetically weak the minute the stalinist raided Margo Largo.
welcome new member that comes right to the politics board.

Reactions: Expect2Win
If he can explain how all of these life long republicans can be so wrong, I will be in his debt.

Last edited:
Where the hell is "Margo Largo ?" 🤔
All of cases against Trump are specious and the one case of violating classified documents laws has already been overlooked by the dementiacrats in power when Joe and Hillary have committed the identical crimes. I do blame House and Senate Republicans for being pathetically weak the minute the stalinist raided Margo Largo.

Where the hell is "Margo Largo ?" 🤔
They were not identical crimes , because Trump committed no crime. As president he had absolute authority to change classification status on any document under the authority of his executive branch of government. When you are president you dont have to follow rules within the executive dept because it is basically him.

SInce Biden, HIllary and Pence were NEVER president they have absolutely zero legal reason they could remove and keep classified documents at their private residence or offices. They need charged with the crime, and saying that they returned the documents when told to is not a defense for the original crime of stealing and disseminating classified documents.

Reactions: NationRoad
It's worse. Evidently, Joe Biden can't be prosecuted because the DOJ deemed him mentally incapable of defending himself. Trump was caught on tape that he knew a classified document is classified but he didn't feel like de-classfying it. Biden just flat out lied that he didn't show classified documents to his ghost writer.
IMO...45 has to be the funniest president ever. To me the worst thing Biden has accomplished is how he's dismantled our criminal justice system into a Soviet system. I really believe that he wants half country to disappear. I think all sane Americans now expect any right leaning suspect will be arrested, prosecuted and jailed, while a leftist that commits the same crimes will not.
Who tried to stay in Power like Putin? I think it was Trump, Trump is the old Soviet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT