ADVERTISEMENT

I'm back

A

ag-man

From the fair, wow, this has been an eventville week with all the goings on in St. Louis.
Looks like for the most part, they are getting things sorted out, so i have a question?

Al Sharpton, do you want him on your side, or against you ?

Idk. But I do know he is not aging gracefully. He is like a walking corpse.

Originally posted by Duck_walk:
Idk. But I do know he is not aging gracefully. He is like a walking corpse.
I thought Jesse looked like he didn't even have a clue where he was.

Al Sharpton? Didnt MSNBC give him one of those "Denice Austin" type Diet and Exercise shows so he could teach wayward sinners how to Eat Right and Age Gracefully.

Hell, when you stop and think about it, there are healthy "exercise benefits" too be gained by throwing Rocks, Bottles and Trash Cans, not too mention the Random Concrete Bird Bath or Yard Gnome a Protester might meander upon while toting the Loot they've pilfered from the Neighborhood 7/11 down the street to safety. So in reality, I guess Big Al (or little Al now days) can claim he is there doing a public service. By stirring emotions, he is helping get the protesters heart rates up so they can get all FIT all HEALTHY thru his new "Pilferlatize" exercise program.

The hell with the Mom & Pop Shops, or public Safety. In the Long run Good Ole AL will be saving us all Money when he gets some of these good folks signed up for the ACA. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT