ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Bullet !!!

blindedbythelight

Jul 28, 2023
Watched the game last night with an old Cubby Coach. Alan has had some medical issues recently and is sporting one of those new fancy metal peg legs. He made it all the way to top of Cardinal Stadium last night faster than about any of us do , so doing well.
There may have been a better Reciever than him wear a Cardinal jersey but I don’t know who or when, that young man could fly :)

Reactions: bullitpdq68
He could jump also. I saw a picture of that ulcer on his leg before the amputation. That guy is tough.

Watched the game last night with an old Cubby Coach. Alan has had some medical issues recently and is sporting one of those new fancy metal peg legs. He made it all the way to top of Cardinal Stadium last night faster than about any of us do , so doing well.
There may have been a better Reciever than him wear a Cardinal jersey but I don’t know who or when, that young man could fly :)
Yeah I ran into him last year at a track meet in Monett. Glad to hear he is still getting around.
They took some of the VHS tapes from his time as coaching down to the Museum hoping we get those digitized so people can enjoy.

Reactions: MoSooner69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT