ADVERTISEMENT

CMAC Week 4

trumanbulldog42

Sep 26, 2019
Smith-Cotton (0-3) at Jefferson City (1-2) - Personally I'm a little salty about the enrollment shenanigans last year so you know who I'm rooting for!

Rock Bridge (2-1) vs. Capital City (3-0) - Cap city seems to be a pretty good team but I just don't see them beating Rock Bridge. Gotta prove it to me I guess.

Helias (3-0) at Camdenton (2-1) - Not a big private school fan (ik, shocker) so rooting for camdenton but I'd be very surprised if they pull this one off.

Battle with whoever it is they co-op with cause who cares (0-3) vs. Hickman (0-3) - a game for the ages!!

Cap City vs Rock Bridge is the most intriguing to me. I thought it would basically be Rock Bridge and Helias, but CC has played better than I thought.

Reactions: trumanbulldog42
Smith-Cotton (0-3) at Jefferson City (1-2) - Personally I'm a little salty about the enrollment shenanigans last year so you know who I'm rooting for!

Rock Bridge (2-1) vs. Capital City (3-0) - Cap city seems to be a pretty good team but I just don't see them beating Rock Bridge. Gotta prove it to me I guess.

Helias (3-0) at Camdenton (2-1) - Not a big private school fan (ik, shocker) so rooting for camdenton but I'd be very surprised if they pull this one off.

Battle with whoever it is they co-op with cause who cares (0-3) vs. Hickman (0-3) - a game for the ages!!
1. Your no RAWMEAT or else you would be a little "PEPPERY"
2. Pass game vs the Run game
3. Who is a private school fan?
4. Head coach vs Former school... How many flags will be thrown in this rival game?

Calpreps projections

Smith-Cotton 26 at Jefferson City 31

Rock Bridge 35 vs. Capital City 34

Helias 42 at Camdenton 31

Battle with whoever it is they co-op with cause who cares 38 vs. Hickman 35

@65TPT Looks like the computer agrees with you. Should definitely be the best game of the 4

Reactions: 65TPT
Calpreps projections

Smith-Cotton 26 at Jefferson City 31

Rock Bridge 35 vs. Capital City 34

Helias 42 at Camdenton 31

Battle with whoever it is they co-op with cause who cares 38 vs. Hickman 35

@65TPT Looks like the computer agrees with you. Should definitely be the best game of the 4
I will be shocked if Helias and Camdenton are within 3 scores. I'm sure the projections get better as the year goes on as they have more data.

Probably not...
blow-out-confused.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT