ADVERTISEMENT

Help

Mowestdad

Aug 29, 2001
Windsor
I am working on schedules for next year and need help on who is playing in what conference please. Can someone tell me what conference these teams are in and who else is in it.

Buffalo
Skyline
Scotland County
Salisbury
Westran

I have also heard that Adrian may be joining the Ozark Highland in all sports but don't know if that is next year. Anyone else hear that?

Thanks

Last edited:
Scotland, Salisbury and Westran are in the Lewis & Clark

Buffalo is joining the Mid-Lakes Conference with Clever, Fair Grove, Forsyth, Hollister, Reeds Spring, Springfield Catholic, and Strafford.

Skyline is joining the Southwest Conference with Ash Grove, Diamond, Marionville, Miller, Pierce City, Sarcoxie, and Stockton.

The Lewis & Clark Conference will be Knox County, North Shelby, Salisbury, Schuyler County, Scotland County, and Westran. Knox County, North Shelby, and Schuyler County are 8-man. Salisbury, Scotland County and Westran are 11-man.

Last edited:
The WEMO was discussing possible expansion a while back, but I'm assuming that fizzled. I'm not sure on Adrian's status on membership, but I'd think things would be getting a little late for this next school year, unless it's already been done behind the scenes. According to the MSHSAA site, the Blackhawks still have a WEMO volleyball schedule. The hoops schedules haven't been made yet.

I am working on schedules for next year and need help on who is playing in what conference please. Can someone tell me what conference these teams are in and who else is in it.

Buffalo
Skyline
Scotland County
Salisbury
Westran

I have also heard that Adrian may be joining the Ozark Highland in all sports but don't know if that is next year. Anyone else hear that?

Thanks
I have not heard anything on the Adrian situation lately. Been pretty hush hush and I don't know what to read into that.

Versailles and Adrian shouldn't be in the same conference. Heck Versailles shouldn't be in the Ozark Highlands in the first place. Even more so now that Buffalo is gone.

Versailles and Adrian shouldn't be in the same conference. Heck Versailles shouldn't be in the Ozark Highlands in the first place. Even more so now that Buffalo is gone.
I feel like Holden would be a better fit than Versailles in the Ozark Highlands.

Adrian announced it via a letter to the public today. Beginning the fall of 2024. Adrian, Butler, Eldorado Springs, Sherwood, Warsaw and Versailles.
Not sure how it will affect the schedules. If/when I find out I will let you know.

Last edited:
I doubt they like the travel they will have for away games.

Adrian announced it via a letter to the public today. Beginning the fall of 2024. Adrian, Butler, Eldorado Springs, Sherwood, Warsaw and Versailles.
Not sure how it will affect the schedules. If/when I find out I will let you know.
Adrian currently does not have Versailles and Sherwood on their schedule. They can play Sherwood on week 1, 3, or 6. They can play Versailles on week 1, 6, or week 7. Then whoever they were going to play will be looking for a game. Sherwood plays Holden in 1, Cole Camp in 3, and Stockton in 6. Versailles plays Knob Noster in 1, Clinton in 6 and Windsor in 7.

Last edited:
And Higginsville. Not everybody is trying to avoid competition, excuses2eternity.
awww did I hurt doofus feewings?

Too bad.

Higginsville isn't scary anymore. They don't play anybody then get run up when they run into a good team in the playoffs. They barely beat Warsaw last year.

I guess scoring 60 plus against all the Jabroni Centrals isn't helping them much. Maybe they need a new conference too.

Come on man.

awww did I hurt doofus feewings?

Too bad.

Higginsville isn't scary anymore. They don't play anybody then get run up when they run into a good team in the playoffs. They barely beat Warsaw last year.

I guess scoring 60 plus against all the Jabroni Centrals isn't helping them much. Maybe they need a new conference too.

Come on man.
I don't care one way or the other. Got no dog in it. But if I was trying to prepare a Class 2 team for the post season, I know which I'd rather be in. You don't care about that stuff though. You're too busy flapping your trap and making excuses for failure.

I don't care one way or the other. Got no dog in it. But if I was trying to prepare a Class 2 team for the post season, I know which I'd rather be in. You don't care about that stuff though. You're too busy flapping your trap and making excuses for failure.

You'd rather be in the weak MRVC? Dude it's not the 90s anymore. Wake up!

Warsaw got JOBBED at Higg last year. Go watch that 4th and 15 run by the Warsaw QB. Back judge calls a clip when the WR from Warsaw had contact with that defender the whole time.

Warsaw lost at home to Butler.

MRVC isn't prepping anyone for anything except beat downs.

You'd rather be in the weak MRVC? Dude it's not the 90s anymore. Wake up!

Warsaw got JOBBED at Higg last year. Go watch that 4th and 15 run by the Warsaw QB. Back judge calls a clip when the WR from Warsaw had contact with that defender the whole time.

Warsaw lost at home to Butler.

MRVC isn't prepping anyone for anything except beat downs.
I definitely don't care enough to argue with you. Sorry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT