ADVERTISEMENT

Have to check in with your boss/captor

Not about the quack. Liberal propaganda can not go unchecked.

For far to long the Leftist Democrats have had control of the visual and print media.

Iies and half truths communicated as fact.

No longer will the major networks be able to use so called expert journalists as truth tellers without scrutiny from those who know who they really are.

Case in point...
photo.jpg

Former Clinton aid...

Is that really the game you want to play?

Because the list of Fox News "journalists" with political connections (none on the left btw) is LONG and distinguished...just like my johnson...

Check out @BillKristol's Tweet:

Pretty simple, John Lewis said he didn’t consider Mr. Trump a “legitimate president.” Lewis sets up straw men drawn from another era and knocks them down to the obsequious swoons of the MSM, the democrat party, and perpetually frightened RINOs. I think he was a hero 53 years ago, very brave, but now he is a senile argument for term limits and needs to a braver thing and retire.

Reactions: millerbleach
Pro-Hezbollah and pro-Assad positions
Some commentators have alleged Al-Monitor follows the agenda of the Iranian and Syrian governments and Hezbollah.[9][10] In 2011, Al-Monitor founder Jamal Daniel bought 20% of As-safir, described by the New York Times as a "pro-Assad Lebanese newspaper".[11] Daniel himself is said to have been a close friend of Syria's Foreign Minister Walid al-Moallem when the latter was Syria's envoy to the U.S.[12]

http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/Laura_Rozen
Laura Rozen is Al-Monitor's diplomatic correspondent based in Washington, DC. She has written for Yahoo! News, Politico and Foreign Policy.

Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/ori...te-confirmation-iran-trump.html#ixzz4VoBjQjNS
Reading her twitter page is like reading the Center for American Progress website, lies.

Last edited:
Reading her twitter page is like reading the Center for American Progress website, lies.

I think the explanation of why we should care is right there. Our longest and best allies are scared to death that Trump is going to tell Russia their secrets and put their entire population in danger. Trumps people are a threat to all of civilization.

I think the explanation of why we should care is right there. Our longest and best allies are scared to death that Trump is going to tell Russia their secrets and put their entire population in danger. Trumps people are a threat to all of civilization.

According to your source they are scared to death. Your source can be trusted less than Trump! That is saying a lot.

Reactions: Scout 4u
The mainstream liberally controlled press has perfected the art of paranoia and fear in politics. The post-election is no different. How long until the sky falls. Their lies are going to save all of us. Really?

I don't think Bush administration staffers are considered MSM by most but if you say so.

It is still the DNC's fault. If they would have played fair, Bernie would be president and we wouldn't be in this mess.

Bottom line, NEVER trust the dems to do what's right. Corrupt to the core. Now we have a buffoon for president. Thanks Hillary, you worthless , power hungry, career pol, you have been a boil on the American people for so long, and really screwed us this time. Congrats.

Reactions: Scout 4u
It is still the DNC's fault. If they would have played fair, Bernie would be president and we wouldn't be in this mess.

Bottom line, NEVER trust the dems to do what's right. Corrupt to the core. Now we have a buffoon for president. Thanks Hillary, you worthless , power hungry, career pol, you have been a boil on the American people for so long, and really screwed us this time. Congrats.
I'm pretty sure Hillary was NOT in the LARGE field of candidates on the republican side that couldn't beat Trump in the primaries. :confused:

Huh? what? Is this the new math?
What you replied to that shows in that little box looks nothing like what I posted. Anyway the point is 15 or 16 other candidates in the republican primaries, both traditional pubs and the so-called conservatives couldn't beat Trump, so you should blame them, NOT Clinton.

Reactions: vbsideout
What you replied to that shows in that little box looks nothing like what I posted. Anyway the point is 15 or 16 other candidates in the republican primaries, both traditional pubs and the so-called conservatives couldn't beat Trump, so you should blame them, NOT Clinton.
Ok, then I can point to Democratic Party that had no candidates that were similar to John F. Kennedy I'm stuck,,,,, help met out. FDR and uh, uh uh please intervene at any time, OK Truman and well,,,,,,, OK then Bill the molestor.

Ok, then I can point to Democratic Party that had no candidates that were similar to John F. Kennedy I'm stuck,,,,, help met out. FDR and uh, uh uh please intervene at any time, OK Truman and well,,,,,,, OK then Bill the molestor.

Bernie would have been ok if he could have worked with Hillary's knife stuck in his back.

I said nothing about Clinton being a good candidate. I said the pubs had MANY more candidates from both sides of there own party that couldn't knock Trumpet of the race. Had they produced a better candidate surely they too could have beat Clinton and we would be stuck with the tweeting machine. Heck even the Barnum and Bailey circus went out of business knowing they couldn't possibly compete with the biggest show on earth we have coming up. :p

I'm afraid that Americans are going to spend four years learning that picking the lesser of two evils is important when you only have two choices

I'm pretty sure Hillary was NOT in the LARGE field of candidates on the republican side that couldn't beat Trump in the primaries. :confused:
The reality is one party's base is full of people who want really terrible government policy to an extent that is not true about the other party. There has been no comparison on this point for at least a decade now. It's remarkable that the Rs nominated such decent candidates in 2008 and 2012.

The reality is one party's base is full of people who want really terrible government policy to an extent that is not true about the other party. There has been no comparison on this point for at least a decade now. It's remarkable that the Rs nominated such decent candidates in 2008 and 2012.

Terrible on the issues to you.
And i'm sure you were overjoyed to vote for such fine candidates.
America voted for Trump on the issues. It wasn't his wonderful personality.

Reactions: FistOH and Scout 4u
Terrible on the issues to you.
And i'm sure you were overjoyed to vote for such fine candidates.
America voted for Trump on the issues. It wasn't his wonderful personality.
The desires of the R base are totally incoherent because that is what their politicians have cultivated. The base does not want economic conservatism. They want a combination of economic incoherence and special privileges. We are talking about a party whose core economic message is tax cuts combined with spending increases and whose position on science is ignore it because it is inconvenient.

Republican politicians are not only totally unwilling to tell the truth to their base, they don't even have to make the lies believable anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: Gubba Bump Shrimp
The desires of the R base are totally incoherent because that is what their politicians have cultivated. The base does not want economic conservatism. They want a combination of economic incoherence and special privileges. We are talking about a party whose core economic message is tax cuts combined with spending increases and whose position on science is ignore it because it is inconvenient.

Republican politicians are not only totally unwilling to tell the truth to their base, they don't even have to make the lies believable anymore
So, once again, you were really excited to vote for those respectable/decent/moderate R candidates, Right? If not, why would conservatives think picking another one is a good idea?

NM is one of Gods disciples.
No one is allowed to question his Genius, especially a deplorable .

Yeah he doesn't respond to you or read anything you have to say. Keep trying if it makes you feel better, but no one sees it and no one will respond. You are irrelevant.

Keep believing this NM, it seems to be working out for you so well. The democrat party has less control than it has had for 60 or 70 years. Keep insulting people.

But just for fun, tell us what "special privileges " the conservatives want?

So, once again, you were really excited to vote for those respectable/decent/moderate R candidates, Right? If not, why would conservatives think picking another one is a good idea?
I voted for one of the two of them, and I would have been ok if either of them won. They are good, decent men who I would have trusted to lead our nation.

As for why, lol! Because we should want major political parties to run qualified candidates. Say what you will about Obama/GWB/McCain/Clinton/Clinton/Romney/Kerry/Dukakis/etc. you could at least go to bed at night knowing the country would be ok if they won (and if you think otherwise you need to reevaluate what ok is). Trump is the first person to ever come close to failing that test in our lifetimes. You can imagine him starting a world war.

It says a lot that I would rather have four more years of GWB than four years of Trump. Trump is the personification of tail risk.

Last edited:
Keep believing this NM, it seems to be working out for you so well. The democrat party has less control than it has had for 60 or 70 years. Keep insulting people.

But just for fun, tell us what "special privileges " the conservatives want?
Republicans don't really want freedom of religion. They want Christian special pleadings. See the rabid anti-Islamism of the party of religious freedom. The are some exceptions to this, of course, but the core position of the party is basically Christianity to the exclusion of other religions or irreligion. Gay marriage was another example of this, the core basis of R opposition was imposing Christianity on people as a state religion.

I'm not running for office. The truth hurts. The R Party's core economic principles are an unsustainable disaster. The party's main economic goals are massive defense spending and tax cuts for the rich and companies at a time when the budget deficit is close to 4% of GDP while the economic is close to full inflation. You would have to struggle very hard to come up with a worse game plan.

Republicans were the party for grown ups 25-40 years ago. They stood for honest principles and sound management of the government and budget. They have become a terrible caricature of a political party for the last 10 years. It is not to the credit of the American public that they win elections. It is to its demerit, and we will suffer for our choices.

This does not excuse the very real shortcomings of the Ds. But it is a powerful reminder that we really do need both political parties to be sane and competent, because eventually the other party is going to win power.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT