ADVERTISEMENT

Facts suck

Ask a legit D-line coach who isn’t protecting the shield what he thinks off the record.

Of course o-line coaches have a tainted view. But at least that’s better than retweeting a girl. Bahahahahaha

Ask a legit D-line coach who isn’t protecting the shield what he thinks off the record.

Of course o-line coaches have a tainted view. But at least that’s better than retweeting a girl. Bahahahahaha
NFL DL have been saying it wasn't a hold. If it wasn't so fun, I wouldn't waste my time arguing with someone of your football knowledge.

Ok you win. Grabbing someone in a bear hug while your QB runs right past him for a first down isn’t holding. There, you convinced me. The most penalized man in the history of the nfl suddenly played perfectly clean football in the AFC championship and the Super Bowl. The refs didn’t let anything slide for KC. There, you feel better now? Cause that’s all BS. And down deep you know it’s BS.

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
Ok you win. Grabbing someone in a bear hug while your QB runs right past him for a first down isn’t holding. There, you convinced me. The most penalized man in the history of the nfl suddenly played perfectly clean football in the AFC championship and the Super Bowl. The refs didn’t let anything slide for KC. There, you feel better now? Cause that’s all BS. And down deep you know it’s BS.
tantrum-kid.gif

This is why no one takes you serious. You change every narrative. Since the thread is about Facts. The fact is it was 3rd and goal and Mahomes still got sacked on the play. He didn't run for a first down. Bosa spun into him and stopped. If a hold was called it still would've been 3rd and goal. But realistically the 49ers would've declined it and kept it at 4th down. They kicked a field goal to tie the game. If they had accepted a hold it gives KC another shot or they were still well within Butker's range.

icegif-3637.gif

Reactions: Arcola
This is why no one takes you serious. You change every narrative. Since the thread is about Facts. The fact is it was 3rd and goal and Mahomes still got sacked on the play. He didn't run for a first down. Bosa spun into him and stopped. If a hold was called it still would've been 3rd and goal. But realistically the 49ers would've declined it and kept it at 4th down. They kicked a field goal to tie the game. If they had accepted a hold it gives KC another shot or they were still well within Butker's range.
We arent talking about the same play. That shows how often your tackles held the sh out of the SF d-ends. There were multiple, blatant holds. And that’s not even including Warner getting tackled by the RB when he had an easy sack on a blitz.

Obviously you take me seriously because you keep rationalizing your teams infractions

We arent talking about the same play. That shows how often your tackles held the sh out of the SF d-ends. There were multiple, blatant holds. And that’s not even including Warner getting tackled by the RB when he had an easy sack on a blitz.

Obviously you take me seriously because you keep rationalizing your teams infractions
What play did Bosa get bear hugged on that Mahomes Scrambled for a first down.

And no, I don't take you serious, I just love pointing out your mistakes.

Chiefs got away with some stuff.... I think most can admit that, but does it really matter? The trophy isnt going anywhere and Rings will still be ordered.

Reactions: Toots_mcgee
Chiefs got away with some stuff.... I think most can admit that, but does it really matter? The trophy isnt going anywhere and Rings will still be ordered.
Some simply can’t admit that. Their defense is top notch and earned the entire roster a ring. But those OTs…………

Some simply can’t admit that. Their defense is top notch and earned the entire roster a ring. But those OTs…………
People do admit it. And then they say it happened on both sides, which it did. And then you say that is stage 3 of denial or whatever your stages are. You are the one crying saying the Chiefs got all the calls. Everyone knows there are missed calls in every game that go against both teams.

People do admit it. And then they say it happened on both sides, which it did. And then you say that is stage 3 of denial or whatever your stages are. You are the one crying saying the Chiefs got all the calls. Everyone knows there are missed calls in every game that go against both teams.
It didn’t happen equally on both sides in the Super Bowl. But keep telling yourself it did. Your right tackle is a penalty machine who turned into Jesus according to the refs. But live in denial with your ill gotten ring.

It didn’t happen equally on both sides in the Super Bowl. But keep telling yourself it did. Your right tackle is a penalty machine who turned into Jesus according to the refs. But live in denial with your ill gotten ring.
Bahahahaha I will celebrate this one just like the other 2 that I have seen.

Ducky please go back and watch the 49ers 'trick play' TD.

Chiefs #56 was held. Mugged even.

You're welcome!

Reactions: 65TPT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT