ADVERTISEMENT

Facts suck

On the biggest plays of the game, the chiefs tackles tackled the SF DEs and not one word or replay from Nantz or Romo. The Mahomes fairy tale continues.

Reactions: J. Moxon
On the biggest plays of the game, the chiefs tackles tackled the SF DEs and not one word or replay from Nantz or Romo. The Mahomes fairy tale continues.
Sad Cry Me A River GIF by The Bachelor

Here we go again. I was waiting for all this to come out. Now go find the posts on twitter where former NFL OL commented on some of those posts and said they weren't holds. Toots you just can't accept the fact that the Chiefs are Super Bowl Champs. That is the only FACT that matters. But if I get some time, I'll prove to you once again how big of an idiot your are.

Reactions: 2old2slow
Here we go again. I was waiting for all this to come out. Now go find the posts on twitter where former NFL OL commented on some of those posts and said they weren't holds. Toots you just can't accept the fact that the Chiefs are Super Bowl Champs. That is the only FACT that matters. But if I get some time, I'll prove to you once again how big of an idiot your are.
'back to back Super Bowl champs'

'back to back Super Bowl champs'
3 parades in 4 years. 830 AM there are already zillions upon zillions lining up on Grand on far and away the nicest weather day of the three and all the area schools are having a "red snow day". I will be very happy to watch on our training room big screen...............

So the fact that there was a huge hold on Nick Bolton that didn't get called on a crucial play doesn't mean anything? It goes both ways. Always has, always will. Just part of the game
It is the same at all levels of all sports: If the refs call the game consistently both ways nobody has reason to complain.

It is also not 100 percent that the playoffs/SB refs "let them play" but these are the elite teams in the league and they tend to tighten down when all is on the line.

As one who watches line play over and above the skill players who could not have been impressed with Taylor #74? He was my #1 worry entering this year's playoffs................

Reactions: trumanbulldog42
The linemen were engaged so there was not foul on the play.... But the CMC play was good as well, the pass completion was behind the line of scrimage

Reactions: Veer2Eternity
ACTUALLY... If we are talking FACTS.... Offensive Linemen in the NFL can ONLY be down the field 1 yard on pass plays! College they are allowed 3! So AGAIN, just like the holding calls, it is NOT called!
Aren't they allowed to engage a defensive player downfield on a block??? I thought they just couldn't be moving free downfield

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT