ADVERTISEMENT

Doc guys .....Forever!!

STEPH is back. Lame
gay-impastor.gif

Holy moly! (Hmmmm. Can I make that "my thing"?) Stef is BACK!!! As the first Honorary Doc Guy, I wouldn't have that title without you, Stef! Let's get the making fun of Bosko started! I mean witty banter. Just witty banter
I always appreciated the support! you were definitely one of the first to buy into the the Doc Guys!

OK OK, you are right, the Mox is excited the man is back. The Mox will steal some of AC's thunder here:
so-excited.gif
Heyo! That's my main man Zack Morris helping our girl Jessi! She was going through a rough time here. This is why I had to combat those drug bots. None of my MoSports preppys will end in addiction

Just wanted to drop in one more time before i hit the road after the work day today. Good catching up with the Doc Guys! Good job holding down the fort when I left. Maybe i will see you guys again this time next year, there are talks that i may have to come back to do some engineering yearly for a while... oh and some one tell @BoosterBosko that i will be seeing him around!

Just wanted to drop in one more time before i hit the road after the work day today. Good catching up with the Doc Guys! Good job holding down the fort when I left. Maybe i will see you guys again this time next year, there are talks that i may have to come back to do some engineering yearly for a while... oh and some one tell @BoosterBosko that i will be seeing him around!
b61bde29-371d-4b0a-becf-a8343b0ac21b_text.gif

Just like when you left Ampipe for Cal-Poly, you are leaving MoSports for work. Drop by more often. You know, this is a virtual website. You dont have to be IN Missouri to stop by. Heck, Im literally typing this from Ampipe, PA! Regardless, best of luck to ya. Cheers, old friend.

Reactions: shoot90draw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT