ADVERTISEMENT

Doc guys .....Forever!!

doc guys no more
giphy.gif

I am back in state doing some architecture work and decided to check in on my boys.

Pretty long scroll to get to the greatest thread of all time in MoSports history. WTH Bosko... what have you (besides eating) and Drunk Joe been doing ?

Did i miss anything the last few years?
STEF!!! Our prodigal son returns! Welcome back, my man! Been awhile! We have lost many Doc Guys! But some things never change. Joe is still a drunk. The Mox is still gay. And Im still SLIGHTLY overweight!

Everyone welcome the FOUNDER of the Doc Guys back!

STEF!!! Our prodigal son returns! Welcome back, my man! Been awhile! We have lost many Doc Guys! But some things never change. Joe is still a drunk. The Mox is still gay. And Im still SLIGHTLY overweight!

Everyone welcome the FOUNDER of the Doc Guys back!
I appreciate you spelling my name correctly, unlike J Moxon...

thanks for the update. What a run the Doc guys have had... been a minute since it all began!

I appreciate you spelling my name correctly, unlike J Moxon...

thanks for the update. What a run the Doc guys have had... been a minute since it all began!
What a run? The Doc Guys are still here! Joe, AC, the Mox, and sometimes Bobby are still here. I actually think Coach Nickerson is as well! Honorary Doc Guys Shoot, Rawmeat, Gollum, and Cards1968!

I am back in state doing some architecture work and decided to check in on my boys.

Pretty long scroll to get to the greatest thread of all time in MoSports history. WTH Bosko... what have you (besides eating) and Drunk Joe been doing ?

Did i miss anything the last few years?
Holy moly! (Hmmmm. Can I make that "my thing"?) Stef is BACK!!! As the first Honorary Doc Guy, I wouldn't have that title without you, Stef! Let's get the making fun of Bosko started! I mean witty banter. Just witty banter

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT