ADVERTISEMENT

Doc guys .....Forever!!

3EfUhLV.jpg
Why it's little Sheldon... ain't he the cutest thang !!!

• Angry
Reactions: BoosterBosko
Does anyone now where ShadowAmpipe went? He hasn't posted in years! I imagine that CLOWN Bosko scared him off with all of his BOZO nonsense!

• Angry
Reactions: BoosterBosko
Does anyone now where ShadowAmpipe went? He hasn't posted in years! I imagine that CLOWN Bosko scared him off with all of his BOZO nonsense!
Easy there, FAKE MOX! There is only ONE clown and its THE MoSports CLOWN, @HomeyR !! Also, BOZO is MY THING!! Go read the thread!! Also, and if you were a true Doc Guy you would know this, but MANY Doc Guys have left over the years! Stef? Bobby? Big Mike? AC Slater? Rudy? NICE TRY, FAKE MOX!

Easy there, FAKE MOX! There is only ONE clown and its THE MoSports CLOWN, @HomeyR !! Also, BOZO is MY THING!! Go read the thread!! Also, and if you were a true Doc Guy you would know this, but MANY Doc Guys have left over the years! Stef? Bobby? Big Mike? AC Slater? Rudy? NICE TRY, FAKE MOX!
Last I heard, Stef was on a permanent vacation in Northern Arkansas! Rudy is one of your other alias'. Nice try Bozo!

I aaaam still here fffffat aaaass!

Easy there, FAKE MOX!!! Stef's last post mentioned he took an engineering job away from MO and therefore didn't need to be on here any longer. NOTHING about Northern Arkansas. NICE TRY NINCOMPOOP!!!
You just need to Pipe down and get back to the steel mill!

Easy there, FAKE MOX!!! Stef's last post mentioned he took an engineering job away from MO and therefore didn't need to be on here any longer. NOTHING about Northern Arkansas. NICE TRY NINCOMPOOP!!!
The Prophet knows, the Prophet sees, the Prophet exposes all of thee...The truth will rise, your lies will fall, Stef resides in Arkansas. Goblin country some believe, Bosko you'll have to wait and see. The Doc Guys reign of terror fades. I'll expose you all in the coming days...

Reactions: HomeyR
Crazy to think this thread is nearly 7 years old. Any guesses on how much weight that fata$$ Bosko has put on in that time?!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT