ADVERTISEMENT

Doc guys .....Forever!!

giphy.gif

Don't bring that nonsense niccompoop stuff to MO. Keep all that garbage in PA where it belongs.
Easy there, hangman! For one, please go read the 'YOUR Thing' thread. Nincompoop is one of MY things! Second, we Doc Guys live ALL OVER THE USA!!! We dont just live in PA. The Mox lives in TX. AC lives in CA. Coach Nickerson is retired wherever the fly fishing is the best. NICE TRY BOZO!!!

Reactions: shoot90draw
Easy there, hangman! For one, please go read the 'YOUR Thing' thread. Nincompoop is one of MY things! Second, we Doc Guys live ALL OVER THE USA!!! We dont just live in PA. The Mox lives in TX. AC lives in CA. Coach Nickerson is retired wherever the fly fishing is the best. NICE TRY BOZO!!!
That is why I said DO NOT bring that Nincompoop stuff (meaning you) to MO. Your thought process is fading there big guy.

So other Doc Guys can come to MO but I cant? Im gonna load up the misses and head to MO right now!!! First order of business? Having a nice little "chat" with you!!! NICE TRY BOZO!
I'm sure "misses" Bosko will enjoy that drive. Hitting every Ponderosa you can find on the map. What a fata$$.

• Angry
Reactions: BoosterBosko
So other Doc Guys can come to MO but I cant? Im gonna load up the misses and head to MO right now!!! First order of business? Having a nice little "chat" with you!!! NICE TRY BOZO!
The maximum weight allowed in Missouri per axle is 20,000 pounds on the interstate and 22,000 pounds on non-interstate roads.

Bosko according to this I don't think the MO highways can handle your fat @$$

I'm sure "misses" Bosko will enjoy that drive. Hitting every Ponderosa you can find on the map. What a fata$$.
The maximum weight allowed in Missouri per axle is 20,000 pounds on the interstate and 22,000 pounds on non-interstate roads.

Bosko according to this I don't think the MO highways can handle your fat @$$
Okay you bozos. First, welcome back Johnny! Glad you're still around. Second, is Ponderosa even still in business?? Third, who said I was driving??? NICE TRY BOZOS!!!

Reactions: shoot90draw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT