ADVERTISEMENT

Did you hear about the Wide Receiver who….

Mister_Wizard

Aug 26, 2016
Who….got pulled over for speeding and reckless driving? He put his tinted window down, apologized to the officer and handed him his driver’s license and registration.

No, you probably didn’t hear about it, because he respected the system and paid his fine, or perhaps even drove off to his job with a warning only this time, humbled by his mistake and violation of the law as well as the realization that he could’ve actually injured someone walking to his place of work to offer their support to him that day.

Who….got pulled over for speeding and reckless driving? He put his tinted window down, apologized to the officer and handed him his driver’s license and registration.

No, you probably didn’t hear about it, because he respected the system and paid his fine, or perhaps even drove off to his job with a warning only this time, humbled by his mistake and violation of the law as well as the realization that he could’ve actually injured someone walking to his place of work to offer their support to him that day.
He has rights.

Did you hear about the cop who was handed an ID and registration, was able to see inside a car and see there was no reasonable threat to anyone. And when the speeder rolled up his window, the same cop ordered him to roll down his window again. He rolled it down (within 3 seconds), but apparently was not given instruction into how far or fast to roll it down, and was thus pulled out of his car and physically assaulted for no valid reason in violation of 4th Amendment rights--oh that pesky Constitution.

BS... he was being a jerk. I'm a stereotypical white male and regardless of whether I'm breaking the law or not, when pulled over, I communicate with the officer with respect and don't cop an attitude. It's not hard. Play idiotic games, get idiotic prizes.

BS... he was being a jerk. I'm a stereotypical white male and regardless of whether I'm breaking the law or not, when pulled over, I communicate with the officer with respect and don't cop an attitude. It's not hard. Play idiotic games, get idiotic prizes.

Well you know, being a jerk provides a free license for cops to violate your rights and assault you.

Reactions: Ap2493
Well you know, being a jerk provides a free license for cops to violate your rights and assault you.
Considering the BS that they continuously have to endure, I think they gave him plenty of options to be cool and he chose the path he went down. Oh, I don't know, how about, "I'm sorry officer. Yeah, I was probably speeding, I'm irresponsible, even though I have the privilege of earning millions of dollars playing a game, but I'm trying to get to the stadium so that I don't let down my whole team due to my inability to read a freaking watch. Can you give me a break?" Most officers will return kindness and respect when given the same.

Considering the BS that they continuously have to endure, I think they gave him plenty of options to be cool and he chose the path he went down. Oh, I don't know, how about, "I'm sorry officer. Yeah, I was probably speeding, I'm irresponsible, even though I have the privilege of earning millions of dollars playing a game, but I'm trying to get to the stadium so that I don't let down my whole team due to my inability to read a freaking watch. Can you give me a break?" Most officers will return kindness and respect when given the same.
Tyreek is a jerk. He has how many kids with how many different women? No question.

Oh The Drama GIF by MOODMAN

There is truth in what you stated. The one policeman who took it a bit over the top handled it very poorly, you're correct.
And Buffalo blows the Dolphins out in Miami................on the non-Tyreek side sorry to see Tua go down with yet another concussion. Is this it for his career?

Last edited:
At first Tyreek told the press, his agent and everyone else that HE didn’t do anything wrong.

Then the body cam footage came out and told the real story. HE wasn’t quite so innocent as he lied to us about. The cops especially one was indeed quite aggressive but in today’s world of so many shootings I can’t blame a cop for wanting a tinted window to stay down during every stop.

From Tyreek:

"My whole life is all about accountability," Hill said. "Like how can I get better? So right now, I have family members who are cops. We’ve had conversations. Yes, I will say I could’ve been better. I could’ve let down my window in that instant, but the thing about me is I don’t want attention. I don’t want to be cameras out, phones on you in that moment.”

“I don’t want attention” said the man driving an expensive flashy car too fast in a traffic-coned high pedestrian area.

Reactions: MoSooner69
At first Tyreek told the press, his agent and everyone else that HE didn’t do anything wrong.

Then the body cam footage came out and told the real story. HE wasn’t quite so innocent as he lied to us about. The cops especially one was indeed quite aggressive but in today’s world of so many shootings I can’t blame a cop for wanting a tinted window to stay down during every stop.

From Tyreek:

"My whole life is all about accountability," Hill said. "Like how can I get better? So right now, I have family members who are cops. We’ve had conversations. Yes, I will say I could’ve been better. I could’ve let down my window in that instant, but the thing about me is I don’t want attention. I don’t want to be cameras out, phones on you in that moment.”

“I don’t want attention” said the man driving an expensive flashy car too fast in a traffic-coned high pedestrian area.

1) $350K car
2) The cop already seen inside the car and had his ID.
3) The cop is unprofessional and let his ego get in the way of being a pro.
4) Tyreek is still a dick.

Could the cop have been "nicer"? Yes. But this is on Tyreek. Just do what the cop asks/tells you to do.

Reactions: 65TPT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT