ADVERTISEMENT

Best Missouri QBs Coming out of High School in history?

One QB that I remembered being impressed with was that one Webb City played against in that shootout vs MICDS. I think his name was Millitello or something and I heard he went on to play ivy league somewhere which I thought was funny since he came from the ivy league of Missouri high school.
Thomas Militello was the QB, who played football at Dartmouth. His father, Mark, played for Country Day in the late '70's (winning a state championship in 1979) and later for Duke...

Reactions: Veer_left
One QB that I remembered being impressed with was that one Webb City played against in that shootout vs MICDS. I think his name was Millitello or something and I heard he went on to play ivy league somewhere which I thought was funny since he came from the ivy league of Missouri high school.
I was going to say the same thing. Didnt he go to Brown University or some Ivy school?

Kory Faulkner was the QB at Ste. Gen. Jeremey Hoog played for Valle and went on to Missouri State and last I heard held many of the QB records there.
Faulkner was a beast...one of the loudest hardest collisions I ever saw was in one of the Valle game at the goal line, I believe Greminger?? took him on...just echoed across the entire complex.

Reactions: Vallegrad2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT