ADVERTISEMENT

D2

Different than we are used to in football with the regions and reseeding before the National Semis.

2023 Football Standings - MIAA UCM with the #1 Offense in D2
SCHOOLCONFCPCT.OVERALLPCT.STREAK
Central Missouri -x9-1.90010-1.909W8
Pittsburg State -x9-1.90010-1.909W1
Emporia State7-3.7008-3.727W3
Missouri Western7-3.7008-3.727L1
Fort Hays State6-4.6007-4.636L2
Northwest Missouri6-4.6007-4.636W3
Central Oklahoma4-6.4005-6.455L1
Missouri Southern4-6.4005-6.455W1
Nebraska Kearney2-8.2003-8.273L1
Washburn1-9.1002-9.182W1
Northeastern State0-10.0001-10.091L5
I was meaning that NW has been good for so long that it’s just odd to see them have a drop off as they have had recently.

I was meaning that NW has been good for so long that it’s just odd to see them have a drop off as they have had recently.

Yes it is. I know for UCM this was Lamberson's first chance to get a class of his choosing in there. He recruited Texas big time. And they benefit from the holdover COVID scholarships still keeping most D1s from taking more than 10-12 new players from high school, or just using them on transfer portal players. UCM had a WR transfer from Michigan State. I'm sure they are all to some or lesser degree benefiting or being hurt by the current situation on recruiting.

Reactions: ChaoticFanatic
the first college football game I ever attended in person was Truman State @ Northwest for homecoming in 2007

A couple months ago I almost bought tickets to see Tennessee @ Mizzou with some of my Como friends. Really kicking myself now.

the first college football game I ever attended in person was Truman State @ Northwest for homecoming in 2007

A couple months ago I almost bought tickets to see Tennessee @ Mizzou with some of my Como friends. Really kicking myself now.

I grew up on "small college" football. So I follow the MIAA more than the D1s. The MIAA is a fantastic conference with high level teams. And a lot of these great athletes from Missouri high schools play for these teams. My surprise finish for this year was Washburn, because they literally have D1 caliber QBs on their squad. 1-9 in the conference.

I grew up on "small college" football. So I follow the MIAA more than the D1s. The MIAA is a fantastic conference with high level teams. And a lot of these great athletes from Missouri high schools play for these teams. My surprise finish for this year was Washburn, because they literally have D1 caliber QBs on their squad. 1-9 in the conference.
I was surprised with Missouri Southern this year. Finally climbed out of the cellar.

The conference being as good as it is I’m sure had almost everything to do with SBU & Truman’s departure to the GLVC

Reactions: mosofan

Come to the White Out game and MY PENN STATE NITTANY LIONS next season!! You wont ever see a game like it!

Sold out of Brats in the first Q? In Pennsylvania Dutch country?!
76361210-angry-fat-man-portrait-furious-big-guy-expressing-anger-white-isolated-studio-background.jpg

Looks more like the Cleveland Browns to me... has Sheldon gone traitor..?
To me, that looks like black and yellow/gold. However, I could see Sheldon (er Bosko) cheering for a team called the Browns though
Okay you bozos and CLOWN!! I am a STEELERS fan through and through!!! ANYONE cheering for the Browns is a bigger nincompoop than YOU TWO!!! NICE TRY!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT